Drill stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddyofurniture

New User
Ed
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience using a drill stand? I had in the past a small drill stand that used a 3/8 inch hand-held drill. I think it was a Black and Decker Model 71-100 or something like that.

Are drill stands still made?

Ed

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey Ed,
I've got one that's just like the Craftsman model and I've used it with much success, it'll never replace my Drill press but I use it for things that aren't easily feasible with my DP.

I hope this helps.

wrwilder

New User
Ray
Ed, I have and old Sears drill guide that I don't use and you can have it if you are interested. Send me a PM next time you are in Raleigh/Cary/Apex and I'll give you directions.

It's not as elaborate as the ones posted by Dave but the price is right (free).

Paddyofurniture

New User
Ed
Thanks Jimmy. I am glad drill stands are still in use.

Ed

Hey Ed,
I've got one that's just like the Craftsman model and I've used it with much success, it'll never replace my Drill press but I use it for things that aren't easily feasible with my DP.

I hope this helps.

Paddyofurniture

New User
Ed
Ray is a man of his word and a Great member of the NC Wood Worker family. I am put the drill stand to good use.

His shop is the best I have ever seen and as neat as a pin.

Thanks again Ray.

Paddy

Ed, I have and old Sears drill guide that I don't use and you can have it if you are interested. Send me a PM next time you are in Raleigh/Cary/Apex and I'll give you directions.

It's not as elaborate as the ones posted by Dave but the price is right (free).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS