Drawer front progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
This weekend I milled up a bunch of stock for the drawer fronts. I still need to spray them with anyline dye, glue up and spray with lacquer.

This is a shot of my screw up, seem to have one of those on every project :oops: :oops:

This is the jig I made for cutting the ends of the rails

M

McRabbet

Looking at the middle picture, it looks more like a defect in the wood, not in your work... Like your homemade coping sled -- I've got one that I bought from MLCS that works great -- an essential part of the Raised Panel Door/Drawer kit!

Rob

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Looking at the middle picture, it looks more like a defect in the wood, not in your work... Like your homemade coping sled -- I've got one that I bought from MLCS that works great -- an essential part of the Raised Panel Door/Drawer kit!

Rob

Look a little closer Rob, I flipped the piece over before cutting the groove. :drunken_s It's clearly a defect with the woodworker, not the wood.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Steve, I know from my weekend work that those pics reflect a great deal of work. That's a whole lotta stock to mill, rip and crosscut. I like your sled. Amazing how a simple jig will improve speed and accuracy. :icon_thum

Chuck

Monty

New User
Monty
Nice work! Good to see some progress in that kitchen of yours... next thing you know, your drawers won't be showing anymore! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS