DQ Lists finally sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The DQ lists we finally sent to both Klingspor and The Woodworking Source. For the first time not only will our new Privacy Policy (Opt IN) be used but the list will be generated automatically and automatically emailed.

What does that mean.? Well for me, it means less work. For you it means people will added much sooner.

The lists will be generated on the 25th of the month. How long does it take to then get transferred into Klingspor's and Woodworking Source's system? I'm not really sure, I would hope by the first of each month.

Out of this some interesting stats

DQ = 349 users
Klingspor = 333 users
Source = 211 users

b4man

New User
Barbara
Steve, why the difference in the three numbers? How is it calculated differently?

me

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, why the difference in the three numbers? How is it calculated differently?

me

Barbara the differences in the number has to do with members deciding to opt-in or out to the various discount programs. Every member achieves SQ status by suppling the required information. But they can decide who that information is released to ie Klingspor and The Woodworking source.
Make some sense???

Dave:)

b4man

New User
Barbara
Gee Reggie, I thought my med's were working! At least I don't have to worry about anyone asking to share!:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS