Door prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I will be giving away a biscuit jointer and possibly some other things at my BBQ.

Help me think of some ways for folks to win the prizes. :dontknow:

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Mike, How about the longest distance traveled to get there, oldest/youngest, married the longest/shortest amount of time just to think of a few ways to determine door prizes.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
One of the things I will be giving away is a Skill biscuit joiner, it works great I just used it to make some wide panels. It has a case and the blade changing tool. Probably made less than 50 cuts since new.

Another is a big squirrel cage fan, it has a motor but I can't remember if the belt is there.

I have a brand new stainless steel sink that would be great for the shop or a kitchen remodel.

And the old Craftsman 8 inch table saw will probably go if anybody wants it.

More things available as I uncover them. :rotflm:

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Hi Mike, How about the longest distance traveled to get there, oldest/youngest, married the longest/shortest amount of time just to think of a few ways to determine door prizes.

Finally something I could win at, sadly, I still here stuck in FL, and now risk missing the picnic as well. My school got delayed so I'm in limbo. I wish I could make it mike. I will get in contact when I am up though. Looks like I got a wood privacy fence project at the SIL's House when I'm up. Planning on going to the Picnic Mike?

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
How many shovels you got? Who ever bags the most sawdust out of the shop wins. Really it's a win-win, you get a clean shop and someone gets the biscuit jointer :tool:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hey that might work, but it would have to be gravel on the road since I've already shoveled out the shop.

Sully

New User
jay
Maybe a guessing challenge, like "How many dowel pegs or button caps in the pickle jar?"

Or you could have a wood species identification challenge --would require several (possibly exotic) species of wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors