Digital fractional caliper@ Rockler for $9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Rockler is KILLING me with their deals. Normally I am able to resist, but with free shipping (code v9250), my willpower is slipping... T-track, featherboards, and now calipers - gotta hava wanna needa buya etc.

20720-01-200.jpg

In my hurry to buy one ("while supplies last") I completely forgot to use the linky on the right side of the page so that NC WW gets credit. So please, go shop and make up for my mistake! Buy buy buy! :tool:

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
my willpower is slipping... T-track, featherboards, and now calipers - gotta hava wanna needa buya etc.

Gotcha covered Bas. I couldn't resist the calipers and T-trak kits. You know it's gonna be a bad day when you spend $25 before you have that first cup of java.

Ernie

lottathought

New User
Michael
Sounds like somebody has been copying my orders.
I got one of these with the T-Track order this weekend.
:gar-Bi
(Picked up some cabinet scrapers too.)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Bas, there is a group forming soon called, TBA. Tool Buyers Anonymous:rotflm:. You would be the perfect member:gar-La;

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Bas, there is a group forming soon called, TBA. Tool Buyers Anonymous:rotflm:. You would be the perfect member:gar-La;

Wow, thanks for the info. I was gonna join 'cause I thought it was Tool Buyers Unanimous!! Boy! Would I have felt silly or what?:eek:

Go

woodylarry

New User
Larry
I nominate Bas as chairman of the soon to be formed WWA. (wood workers anonymous). I went to rockler to order the caliper and ended up spending about $50 on the caliper, t-track, marking gauge, and router accessory set. I had a couple more items in my basket but deleted them in the nick of time. Guess I'll tell LOML to wrap these as my xmas present.

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
Oh no...263 items in the outlet section. This could be bad for the budget. What's the saying? "Easier to apologize than to ask permission"

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Bas :- "Hi everyone, my name is Bas, and I'm a toolaholic. It's been 17 days since I last used a Harbor Freight coupon."
Everyone:- "Hi Bas!!"
Tracy :- "Would anyone like to share a story today"
Travis :- "Hi, my name is Travis, and I am a toolaholic. I bought a new wide belt sander because I was so stressed out over this big project. I thought it would make me happy. But now my shop is too small. What's worse, I want a bigger shop not just so my current tools fit better, but so I can buy even more tools".
Tracy :- "Thank you for sharing Travis. Let us all sacrifice a clamp and burn some scrap wood for Travis tonight. Anyone else?"
Jeremy :- "Hi, I'm Jeremy. I don't think I have a tool problem at all. My wife says I do, but what does she know? She's never had to ignore a Rockler sale WITH FREE SHIPPING"
Bas :- "You're in denial Jeremy. You can't begin the road to recovery until you admit you have a problem. Wait, free shipping you said? Rockler? Gotta go!"

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Bas :- "Hi everyone, my name is Bas, and I'm a toolaholic. It's been 17 days since I last used a Harbor Freight coupon."
Everyone:- "Hi Bas!!"
Tracy :- "Would anyone like to share a story today"
Travis :- "Hi, my name is Travis, and I am a toolaholic. I bought a new wide belt sander because I was so stressed out over this big project. I thought it would make me happy. But now my shop is too small. What's worse, I want a bigger shop not just so my current tools fit better, but so I can buy even more tools".
Tracy :- "Thank you for sharing Travis. Let us all sacrifice a clamp and burn some scrap wood for Travis tonight. Anyone else?"
Jeremy :- "Hi, I'm Jeremy. I don't think I have a tool problem at all. My wife says I do, but what does she know? She's never had to ignore a Rockler sale WITH FREE SHIPPING"
Bas :- "You're in denial Jeremy. You can't begin the road to recovery until you admit you have a problem. Wait, free shipping you said? Rockler? Gotta go!"

Now that is good stuff.:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Rockler usually has some good holiday specials. Some aren't as special as they first appear, yet others are decent.

Today I recieved the first of my Rockler specials! Jet clamps and screw driver kits.

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
I looked at the t-track, but ended up only buying the calipers. :eusa_danc I still have t-track laying around so I need to use it before I buy more.

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch
This is the only time I an appreciate being so broke - I had a list close to $100 in about 10 minutes.....but I don't have to worry about it...cause I ain't got no money!

Those T-track kits are killing me, as I have a couple projects on the "list-o-things-to-do" that need those.

Y'all enjoy!

lottathought

New User
Michael
If you see me passed out on the floor, put a pint of blood back in.
I need to wake up to buy more tools.:eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS