Digital Angle Gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Got the Nov. Woodcraft flyer the other day. In it is a digital angle gauge. You set gauge on surface of TS and zero it. Then you attach it to the blade (magnets hold it in place) and tilt blade to desired angle of tilt. Readout shows tilt to 1/10 of a degree. Wixley, the folks who gave us the digital height gauge for our planers, is the manufacturer. Price-$39.99. I think I know what I'm going to buy myself for Christmas, unless someone else wants to get me one.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That is about the coolest gadget to come out on the market in a long while. I really wanted to win it, at the last TWA mtg. raffle, but didn't get squat :crybaby2: My next hope is for X-mas, it's on my inexpensive list ;-)

Dave:)

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Dave, what is an inexpensive list? Everything I want is either illegal, expensive, immoral, currently unavailable, or doesn't come in the size I need. Story of my life- A day late and a dollar short.

thrt15nc

Tom
User
:icon_thum Now that digital angle gauge is about the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I fight and fight and struggle and fight on angle cuts. Cool cool cool.

Tom

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dave, what is an inexpensive list? Everything I want is either illegal, expensive, immoral, currently unavailable, or doesn't come in the size I need. Story of my life- A day late and a dollar short.

The short list that I give to my wife...she's spending my money :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Ken Weaver

New User
Ken Weaver
I've got the Wixey guage and it is great. Works on the bandsaw and CMT as well. I ordered direct from Wixey and got free shipping.

dave_the_woodworker

New User
Update your profile with your name
I bought one of these at the local Woodcraft earlier this week. What a neat tool! It's also brain-dead easy tool to use. It's a lot quicker than using a square (and probably more accurate depending on your eyesight) to check out a table saw blade angle. And it's MUCH better in setting a miter saw bevel angle than the almost invisible little gauge on the saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS