Did you forget something?

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
That's right our raffle ticket sales have not reached $20,000.

Just buy one, buy one for a friend. If a handful of people do that - we are good, the site continues to be financially healthy and we can work on making it better!

Thank you for you support!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
55 views... no responses (Like, "I just bought a 100 tickets" or "I have a friend in the group that I bought tickets for who needs XXX")

Come-on, step-up support the site, buy a gift for a friend... just buy a few more tickets...

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
OK , Hank. You shamed me. I just bought 20 more. That Saw is MINE !
YEA!
My devious plan to take over the world is working!!!
Sorry for the shame, happy for your support of the site!

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nope, didn't forget. I strategically waited and just now bought another batch of prize-winning tickets. Timing is everything, but for those who haven't bought any tickets yet, time is running out! Get 'em while they're available!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
"...but for those who haven't bought any tickets yet, time is running out! Get 'em while they're available!..."
Okay. I understand the religious reason for not buying. Used to be there myself and then.... (another story not for posting here). But I don't understand why any one else would not have bought at least one ticket (or made a donation) to keep the site available and thriving. I may be a bit dense, however. Something about "No free lunch" and value added.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Okay. I understand the religious reason for not buying. Used to be there myself and then.... (another story not for posting here). But I don't understand why any one else would not have bought at least one ticket (or made a donation) to keep the site available and thriving. I may be a bit dense, however. Something about "No free lunch" and value added.
Click the white banner at the top of the page, then follow the instructions

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS