dewalt 734 belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnS

New User
Shawn
I was running some 5/4 sycamore in my planer this evening and the belt broke, anyone have a quick place to get one? I need to try to finish this product up quickly, amazon lists them but was hoping there was somewhere I could run out tomorrow and pick one up. I don't care to pay a bit more if I can get it tom.

ehpoole

Ethan
Right now I see it on Amazon with a notice that if you order in the next 5 hours it could be delivered by second day (Sunday?) for Prime members. Where you see this the option frequently exists to have the item overnighted as well -- for how much will depend upon whether you are a Prime member or not (overnighting an item isn't terribly expensive for Prime members, but can be for non-Prime, on Prime-eligible products). You may, or may not, have to spring a little extra for Saturday delivery, however -- you would have to complete a mock check out to learn all the shipping options and details/pricing.

Otherwise you'll need to find out where your nearest Authorized DeWalt Service Center is located as there is a decent chance they will have one in stock (but call ahead to verify availability and Saturday hours).

Or you could ask to borrow some time on a fellow member's thickness planer to finish milling your lumber while you wait for the replacement -- odds are good that someone will step up if the request is made as it is a great way for both of you to meet a fellow woodworker in your area.

ShawnS

New User
Shawn
I like the idea of meeting another woodworker, but nobody from this group in my area and living out in the sticks, not a lot of locals with a planer haha. I went ahead and order one from amazon, guess I'll just have to wait till Monday, hope they deliver it early in the day. That is the one day I get off work for spring break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS