Dem Germans make some quality stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trog777

New User
Trog
More green in the shop. This is my third Festool tool. No plans for further additions but....

Been thinking about one of these puppies for awhile now. Hope I like it as much as it seems others do.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Congrats! Nothing much has left my workshop without having Dominos since I got mine. It's an awesome system.
Strongly recommend taking a handful of Dominos and sanding them down a MM or so on all sides and marking with a X. Use these for test fitting until you're comfortable with it. The regular ones are a bear to pull out.

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
Congrats on the new addition! That is another shade of green I would like to see in my shop.....the other shade would allow me to purchase the Festool [strike]toys[/strike] tools. Enjoy!

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Nice score! YOU ROCK!

I've yet to get any "green" in my shop ... mainly because that green take the other form of green ... but I plan to make a trade of greens one day!

cpowell

New User
Chuck
I'll grant you suckage on the new toy!!

So far I have managed to avoid Festool purchases...not because they aren't well made (because they are)...because I'm afraid I'd start down the Festool slope.

Plenty of Festool-holics right here in NCWWer land...I must resist...resist...

Chuck

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
SWEEET!!!!! I have been wanting one of those myself!!

I have the Rotex 150 sander and the smoothness of it is amazing. I would never have thought there could be such a difference.

titan04

New User
Josh
I have been restisting so long on the green road... but man is there some nice stuff... the way they stack and everything, there is nothingI can see they have not thought about... well except for people without the money to buy them, like most of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS