Delta Unisaw Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy E.

New User
Andy
Hi all, I need a new on/off switch for my older Delta Unisaw , does anyone know if this can be purchased local to Durham ? or will I need to go online? any help is much appreciated, thanks !!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
How old is "older"?

What is the model number and serial number. You can probably look up the schematics and part number for the switch then start searching. I doubt that you'll find that particular switch locally, but maybe you can substitute another switch from a Big Box Store.

Andy E.

New User
Andy
How old is "older"?

What is the model number and serial number. You can probably look up the schematics and part number for the switch then start searching. I doubt that you'll find that particular switch locally, but maybe you can substitute another switch from a Big Box Store.

I believe the model # is 34-476 I think this is from 1985 ( I inherited the saw) I did find one place online, I have a feeling thats how I will need to order.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Hi all, I need a new on/off switch for my older Delta Unisaw , does anyone know if this can be purchased local to Durham ? or will I need to go online? any help is much appreciated, thanks !!

I've had a powermatic and a unisaw in the past and replaced the original switch box with a "bump switch" that I could bump with my knee and turn it off. A little wood plate and some parts from HD/Lw

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
Is it a 220v saw? you can use any mag switch from grizzly for instance as long as the Amperage matches. What part do you actually need? I have a delta unisaw mag switch but the outer housing is broken

ehpoole

Ethan
If you have to go online, here are a couple of places you might want to try:

eReplacement Parts

Renovo Parts for Delta and Rockwell

You an also try taking your existing switch assembly and your tablesaw’s voltage and current specs (and that it is single phase) to an electrical supply house and they will likely be able to help you (though you may get a little sticker shock if you were expecting “Chinese” pricing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS