Delta Contractor Trunions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Batchelor

Danny
User
I have an older Delta (Mod. 34-444) that the trunnions slipped out of the ways while aligning the blade. Got it back together and while attempting to tilt to 45 it happened again. I feel i’m over my head. Any suggestions?

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
Just taking a guess at this one - Is there a possibility of a broken, loose or stripped bolt holding the trunnions?
Also, I found numbers for Delta tech support, 866-999-1499. The number for customer support is 800-223-7278. E-mail support is customercare@dpec-na.com

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
There is a video by Karl Recker regarding the delta table saw blade adjustment. I don't know how to enter it here but if you google Karl Recker delta saw adjustment you will probably come up with it.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
There is a video by Karl Recker regarding the delta table saw blade adjustment. I don't know how to enter it here but if you google Karl Recker delta saw adjustment you will probably come up with it.

For future reference, you can simply paste a complete URL (beginning with either "http://" or "https://") as copied from your web browser's location bar into a post and it will automatically be treated as a link. Alternatively, links may also be inserted by way of the "link" button on the text editor menu bar, this icon resembles a globe of the world with a chain link below it (towards the right hand side of the menu bar).

It is often easiest and most convenient to simply insert the raw URL onto its own line as opposed to within a paragraph -- unless doing a more advanced link, which is done by highlighting selected text that you want to be clickable, then using the link button on the text editor menu bar to make the highlighted text a link rather than just inserting the raw URL into the post (clicking on that same highlighted text then takes the reader to the associated URL). But this is for more advanced users, for most simply pasting the raw URL into your post is the quickest and simplest way to share web links.

This will work for the vast majority of websites, though there are some websites whose pages are generated on the fly or via Java/JavaScript/Flash that do not support sharing URLs this way, but for most sites simply pasting the URL in your location bar will work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS