Delta 6in Jointer $195 Ral CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Delta 6" Jointer (37-190) - $195 (NW Raleigh - I540/Leesville)

Not MIne!Reply to: sale-1015394480@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-31, 2:01PM EST

Excellent condition. Everything works. I have all original parts and owners manual. It is about 10 yrs old and has been very lightly used. It is very similar to the current Delta model JT360. Mobile base sold separately - $60. -- You may reach me at 919-667-3089 -- Chris
3k03o13lbZZZZZZZZZ91v08ea71daf7f212e9.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1015394480

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

fergy

New User
Fergy
New ones of those are running for $250 right now at Woodworker's Supply, but $90 for freight if you have it shipped. 2 year warranty.

fergy

New User
Fergy
If having no warranty and a machine with 10 years on it is worth $60+tax, sure. That's a personal call. Plus, new machine=new knives. Someone else mentioned that Lowes/HD had the same model for that $250 range as well in another thread.

Of course, being CL, you can probably talk them down if you're so inclined.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
If having no warranty and a machine with 10 years on it is worth $60+tax, sure. That's a personal call. Plus, new machine=new knives. Someone else mentioned that Lowes/HD had the same model for that $250 range as well in another thread.

Of course, being CL, you can probably talk them down if you're so inclined.

OOPS I missed the ten year old part:embaresse:embaresse

fergy

New User
Fergy
And I wasn't sniping the post...just keeping an eye out for jointers. :) PLus, it's always helpful to know what the going price on new ones is. I just bought a used planer then discovered it on clearance for the same price I paid for a used one.

I think the original price was well over $400. It's just a closeout model now, apparently. I'm still tempted to get one, if I can't find a deal on a little benchtop one.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
It's mine. 10 years old but barely ever used (which is why I'm selling it...never seemed to use it).

I had it listed here (and sold to a member) at $175, but he backed out a week after committing. The day before it sold here, I put it on CL for the same price and had 5 calls that day. So I figured I'd re-list it higher to see what would happen. Ya never know. One sold on eBay the other day for >$200...and it looked like it had tough life. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors