Delayed ncwoodworker.net email accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I will be changing our email provider in the next couple of days. If you have a ncwoodworker.net email address, please PM me what you would you want as your password. If I set this up with your exisiting password,, then if you receive your ncwoodworker.net via a POP3 client, then the process wiil be transparent to you. If you use our webmail, then there will be a new URL to go to and a different web email client. Either way once the change is completed, you will be able to change your password to whatever you want.

I will announce when the change starts and when the change is complete. Please let me know your desired password as quickly as possible, becuase I will be stating the change by tomorrow night.

BTW, for you newer members we do provide email address to any member who wants one at no charge. Also you may have multiple address if you wish. Just PM me with your desired email address and your initial password and they'll be available when I change the provider.

Last edited:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Re: ncwoodworker.net email accounts

Sometime around 8 PM tonight I will be moving ncwoodworker email to the provider. I have only received one password. If I don't get it by that time, you will at best have your email service disrupted. At worst you account will be gone

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have decide to delay the changing of the email provider for another week. Please get in those passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS