Deal Alert! CPO-BOSCH Coupon Codes through 2/20/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Greetings all!
Good folks to do business with. Call them if you are interested in a reconditioned version is not available on the site and they will put you on a waiting list. Love my reconditioned 1591 jigsaw!

Mark

TOLL FREE CUSTOMER SERVICE
866-308-4276
9AM-9PM EST Mon-Fri
9AM-6PM EST Sat-Sun

x.gif

Same day shipping - order by 6PM EST!

dollar_bill_smile.jpg
In honor of President's Day, CPO would like to thank our CPO email subscribers with a special offer to save up to $50!! With many items already on sale for the holiday weekend, you can save BIG this weekend at CPO! Hurry, offer ends Monday, February 20.

To save $10 off $100 orders, use coupon code BE21510
To save $20 off $200 orders, use coupon code BE21520
To save $30 off $300 orders, use coupon code BE21530
To save $40 off $400 orders, use coupon code BE21540
To save $50 off $500 orders, use coupon code BE21550
SAVE NOW!

x.gif

*Offer expires 11:59 PM ET, February 20, 2006. Limit one coupon per order. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax amount and excludes shipping & handling charges. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid invoice.

Fastwoodbutcher

New User
Dave Thompson
Does anyone have experience on a Bosch 1613EVS-46 router? I had lost both of mine when someone cleaned out yourstruly & two of my neighbors shops. I guess I was kind of lucky because I was last in line & they ran out of space in their "get away" vehicle before cleaning me out so they left 3/4 of my tools. They got 100% of the others. Thanks goodness for insurance. Fastwoodbutcher:crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have the 1611 which I believe is the earlier model. They corrected some of the things in the 1613 I don't like in the 1611. The softstart is a big plus as mine will try to jerk itself out of your hands. One wrench bit changes are a plus as well. Negatives were/are the thing is HEAVY and I had trouble with the plunge base and had to get it replaced as it would no longer lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS