DaveO - I got something for you to turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

Dave I think it was you who asked me for a wild grained chunk of ERC to turn? I have a nice knarly butt section if a ECR log if you still want it. I think it's about 16" diameter, good and knarly yet solid. Should make for a very interesting and present smelling adventure in turning. Make your wife a pickle barrel or a popcorn bowl, maybe a set of plates, slice it into cookies and make natural edged clocks, heck I don't know... I'm coming out to Raleigh this weekend. Let me know if you want me to throw it in the back of the truck for you along with that small ERC burl.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'm coming out to Raleigh this weekend. Let me know if you want me to throw it in the back of the truck for you along with that small ERC burl.

Thanks

Heck Yah!!!! I just got those lizard cages out of the way of my lathe and I'm itchin' to turn again. Let me know where I can meet you:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
Thanks!!!!!!
Dave:)

J

jeff...

Great this hunk of cedar will make a man out of you :lol:. I'l send you a PM in the next day or so I'm not really sure where I'm going in Raleigh yet.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Great this hunk of cedar will make a man out of you :lol:.

I thought that the Elm I got from you a while back did that job. Now, I did have some wood on the lathe that tried to make a woman out of me 8-O, I didn't care for it much :eusa_naug :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Thanks again, I will await your PM and my impending manhood :-D

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
DaveO said:
Now, I did have some wood on the lathe that tried to make a woman out of me :shock:
okay, so should Norm add one more warning statement when he does his turnings?? "And don't forget the most important piece of safety equipment, your athletic cup."

J

jeff...

okay, so should Norm add one more warning statement when he does his turnings?? "And don't forget the most important piece of safety equipment, your athletic cup."

Yea don't forget to put your hocky goalie gear on :slap:

slovakia_goalie_2.jpg

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Dave just turn you Superman cape around that should do it!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap And take some pix of the erc. Let us all see it.:icon_thum

J

jeff...

I wanna see Dave turn this...

But I still think it would make some cool looking cookie clocks.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I see a few bowls in there as well as some funky natural edged platters :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
Boy my shop is gonna smell like a hamster cage really soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS