Current Burial Urns Inventory

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
The medallions, are they just laser cut? If so you could get John DeGreef at the Falcon Children's Home woodshop to create a bunch for you. He is on the forum here but I can call him directly if you want, they just need to file for engraving. They can do CNC there as well. It would be a wonderful opportunity for the kids in the woodshop to see and be part of this.

As far as urns, I would love to help with turning those. Would prefer guidance as I haven't done those before but they are something I would be happy to turn to honor my fellow veterans. Just let me know if or how I can help, PM me if desired.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
The medallions were laser-cut and etched. We will get back to you on this avenue after we have discussed what is needed, how many and how soon. We are not out of stock yet but will be sometime this year.

As for the urns - they are cut and assembled - not turned. Usually a work shop is scheduled and we gather volunteers to meet, assign tasks and assemble and then delivery to Klingspors for storage.

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
The medallions were laser-cut and etched. We will get back to you on this avenue after we have discussed what is needed, how many and how soon. We are not out of stock yet but will be sometime this year.

As for the urns - they are cut and assembled - not turned. Usually a work shop is scheduled and we gather volunteers to meet, assign tasks and assemble and then delivery to Klingspors for storage.

Well I will help out in the next group meetup for making the urns.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS