Curly Cherry Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

batk30msu

New User
brent
If it is not too small of an order, could I get about 5 bf of the cherry? I understand if that isn't possible or not worth the hassle

Brent

bwat

New User
Bill
I'd love to get in on this buy but will not be able to get there this weekend. I do plan to be in Raleigh the following weekend for the Lie-Nielsen if anyone can hold onto this a week or if anyone in the Charlotte area is going to pick up who still has room for more cherry?

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
Assuming you don't need 1,000 BF or some other huge amount that will get in the way, I'm happy to hang on to what you get for a week; you could just pick it up the following weekend.

K

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
How much were you looking to get? I'm grabbing 150 bf total and will have room left over in my truck. I can get it to Concord that day and we can make arrangements from there.

Would you have room for another 50 or should I get my truck back for the weekend? Does anyone else in the Charlotte area need some picked up?

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
PM's have been sent to all that requested lumber. If for some reason you did not get it please let me know.

Chris

Ralrick

New User
Rick
I'm in for 50 feet of the cherry and 50 of the maple. I also have a 5'x10' single axle open trailer if it would be of help in the distribution process.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
No. It is getting close though

Chris - It's ok to use the words "Lumber Run" :thumbs_up. Your gonna have a great time, there's just something about getting a bunch of NC Wood Workers together over a pile of lumber, showing off shop scars and talking woodworkinese that will bring a smile to your face more than once. Another thing I can say is it'll be the nicest group of folks you've come across in a long time.

bwat

New User
Bill
George has graciously offered to add my order to is load returning to Concord. Thanks George.

Chris, as discussed, please add 50' of the curly cherry and 20 of the flame birch for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS