Cribs Recalled After Deaths of 2 Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Jeff, I undeleted this, because I thought there might be some useful information in the NYT article for the rest of us to consider...

J

jeff...

Thanks Pete - I wasn't sure if it was woodworking related after I posted it so I deleted it.

Thanks

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
if people delete info like jeff has posted, then there is a major problem. any recall that involves childrens safety or life, is 10000000000 times more important then wood talk!!!:BangHead: :slap: thanks for post jeff.:icon_thum

M

McRabbet

It is most interesting to note that the deaths were caused by improper installation of the side drop-rail -- it is clear that the manufacturer's connection system allowed this mis-installation to occur -- parents or caregivers need to be very aware of the correct installation of any devices where infants are involved -- I'd recommend that visual guides be added if necesary to insure a similar problem does not occur with other common baby products. In particular, car seats come to mind and can easily be installed improperly -- Moms and Dads out there -- be prudent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS