Creative Woodworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richo B

New User
Richo
I just watched the video at that link and subscribed myself. That thing gives me some ideas. I'm not anywhere sophisticated enough to design that sort of thing but I would be interested in making one like it for my workshop.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
I looked at one of his Youtubes last night. He's pretty innovative and had a good idea for a small disc sander powered by a cordless drill. Think portable.

Roy G

KC7CN

New User
Don
I get a lot of enjoyment from watching U-Tube videos, especially woodworking related! My all time favorite is Matthias Wandel. He has literally made a career of making U-Tube videos. He's make nearly all of his shop tools - planers, numerous router jigs - you name it, he's probably made one. And he has a humorous side! The mouse trap and wasp trap.

Back on topic, I am subscribed to Issy Swan and enjoy his videos!

-Don

PS: Here's a link to the latest Matthias Wandel video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOjaT_6DVoE

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Yea, but Izzi Swan could be one of our (future?) members. He lives in Charleston, SC. I also watch videos by Mathias Wandel. He is also a very clever guy.

Charley

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
Maybe you could get him to join our group and bring some of his creations to our Spring Picnic too.

Please,

Charley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS