CPO Sale on Scroll Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayH

New User
Ray
CPO Workshop has a 4-day sale.

SAVE AN EXTRA 15% OFF* this President's Day weekend!
Instructions:
Enter coupon code prez15 on the billing page of checkout. Hurry, this incredible offer ends Monday, Feb. 21st

*Offer not valid on reconditioned items. Discount applied to merchandise total only. While supplies last. Subject to change without notice.

http://www.cpoworkshop.com/delta-40-690-20-in-variable-speed-scroll-saw/dwwn40-690,default,pd.html

I ran into this looking at the Delta 40-690. It's listed at $499 with $6.99 shipping. The 15% should take off another $75.:eusa_danc

Ray

rotel

New User
Rotel
Well I cancelled my order. It still showed processing today so I called and was told that this ships directly from the manufacturer and even though it says in stock on their website (still does) that this item is in fact back ordered until the second week in April!! Seriously you charge my card and are going to hold onto my money for a month and a half. Cancel my order please.

RayH

New User
Ray
I guess I've just been lucky with them. I have used them twice in the past couple of years, and both times it was order over the weekend, ship on Monday, and arrive on Tuesday. I don't know the experience of others with them.

Ray

rotel

New User
Rotel
So I cancelled the order on Wednesday and guess what was at my door today when I got home....the router. Go figure. Was told it was 2nd week in April backordered and cancelled order but still managed to get the router. Not sure what is going on with CPO but I am happy I have the router for the weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors