Corporate Accountant

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
North Carolina Woodworkers, Inc. (NCWWI) badly needs a corporate accountant experienced in non-profits to first fill out the the IRS forms for 501c(3) status and provide feedback in all things that must be done properly to obtain and maintain that status.

NCWWI will be happy to pay customary fees for such services. It be easiest if the person was local to the greater Triangle area, but not required. And it would even better if this person was an active member of the website.

If you are such a person or have a recommendation for such a person please PM ASAP.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
My wife is a CPA and works for one of the large firms. She's out of the state right now, but I'll check w/ her to see what she knows about non-profits.

Nativespec

New User
David
Steve:

I complete 990's for a couple of groups. One is a charity is mine. I could help (no charge), but I have never done the original application.

David

sapwood

New User
Roger
FWIW, the "Application for Recognition of Exemption" is Form 1023 if anyone wants to download/review it. LOML happened to have a completed one on her desk as I was reading this. She would be glad to help, but regretfully is tied up with a couple of contracts for the next two weeks AND isn't an accountant. However, she offered a suggestion based on 30 years experience with nonprofit incorporation. Normal turnaround time is 3 months or more. Contact applicable representatives (Brad Miller, David Price???) and let them know you would appreciate any assistance. They can greatly reduce the turnaround time :wink0st:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS