Corp Address & phone #

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
You guys need to decide whose it will be, so I can start transfering the information. Plus you will need to fill out a form and send it to the NC Secretary of state. I think the form is available at the Sec State's Web site.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am ok with it being my address since I will have the financial stuff, but if it should go somewhere else I am good with that as well.

Comments?

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I think that typically it is the corporate secretary or "registered agent", however all things considered I think that the bulk of the mail will be related to treasurer issues, and it's probably more practical (and less volume) for Travis to forward any Secretary related correspondence to me, as opposed to me forwarding the financial related correspondence to him.

Scott

M

McRabbet

I agree that it will be best to direct it to Travis. Here is a linky to the forms page for the Sec'y of State. Note the $5 fee for Change of Address.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Geez. I am going to have to set up a separate calendar to keep track of all the forms and paperwork I am going to have to file.

Rob, thanks for the link otherwise I would be hunting and pecking for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS