Congrats to Bas

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfre

New User
Manfre
I just started flipping through issue 203 (March 2011) of Wood magazine, where Bas had a shop tip published; "Simple subbase spaces shelf holes equally". I had been thinking about picking up a shelf pin template, but I like this idea better.

:eusa_clap

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
I just started flipping through issue 203 (March 2011) of Wood magazine, where Bas had a shop tip published; "Simple subbase spaces shelf holes equally". I had been thinking about picking up a shelf pin template, but I like this idea better.

:eusa_clap

Is the tip on line anywhere?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Michael :) Now I can claim fame without having to send the skeptic a copy of the magazine... :eusa_danc
...........but what will you do with all the extra copies you bought now? :gar-Bi

lbtripp

New User
Lyell
Great idea. Sure beats the method I have been using. I'm building a book case now, so I'm going to build your jig today and put it to use.

Thanks for the tip.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Lyell

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Congrats! :icon_thum

Is it true what they say bout the "Mail Box, thingy" ? :gar-La;

Or, can these tips be sent in electronically?

Still wondering where mine is located, :rotflm:

TIA

Matt

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Good on ya BAS!!
A little fame, and hopefully some fortune, if only in thanks from many struggling with the same issues!

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Good goin' Bas - way to give Alan in Little Washington a run for his money.:rolf:

Ernie

sawduster

New User
Robert
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: and to think, i knew him " back when " :banana: :gar-La;
good job bro :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS