Congrats Calendar Contest Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Congratulations to all the contest winners. It looks like it'll be another great calendar!! All are beautiful.

Tom Swortzel
Clayton

cskipper

Cathy
I second that sentiment! The choices of all of those great entries made voting difficult. Thanks also to those that took the time to vote.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
The pics that were submitted all now have the number of votes received under them.

Tom Swortzel
Clayton

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Can someone post the winners or a link? I can't seem to find it.

Jeff :dontknow:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Link to pics you still have to go through each category to see the winners, but that is fun. A lot of talent out there. There might be a tie, and a member with multiple category winnings, so I would guess that this isn't the final....we have some hanging chads

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

The Board has been discussing the outcome and I'm sure an announcement will be forthcoming very soon from ScottM. Just working out some final details.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Definitely a big CONGRATS to all of the winners. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Although, I didn't win my category, it was a very valuable learning experience for me. I learned some new photo editing software that I found out about from some fellow members. I really admire the wonderful craftsmanship that everyone shared in this contest. You all really keep me pumped about getting better and trying new things. Ya'll really keep me pushing the envelope, my envelope that is. :gar-La;

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like I picked some winners & some 'non winners'. There weren't any losers in the bunch.:icon_thum:icon_thum
I must say that I was swayed in some cases by the total picture composition & setting, & not just the product presented. Some submissions may have fared better had they been staged or the background been less distracative & more enhancing to the items. In conclusion I had to ask myself, "Would I want to look at that for a month?" JMTCW Congratulations & thanks are in order for everyone's efforts, though.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
I'm sure all the entrants learned a lot. I learned how talented some of you guys/gals really are.

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
Many great choices

Looks like I too picked some winners and some others that were not in the majority. Lots of great pictures, staging, and ideas that I liked. Think I will spend a little more time on staging next year.

Although I really like all of the pictures for the cover, I wonder if PhilS hadn't submitted three pictures of his canoe and split up his many votes, that he would have gotten a majority. I did have a difficult choice picking between the stars & tape measure picture and the three canoe pictures. I wish I was that talented with pictures.

Great work and thanks to those that entered. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS