Clearvue install...progress pictures and story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
I had put it off as long as I could. Last Sunday I had Gator come over to brainstorm on the best way to handle the ductwork plumbing. We came to the conclusion that cutting square holes and covering them later with panels would be the easiest, although not the most elegant.

Since it was raining Friday, it seemed like a good idea to parade back and forth between the shop and under the shop, so I wore myself out Friday tearing up the floor and fitting joints and cutting pipe.

Here's a pic of the ductwork coming through the floor at the back of the tablesaw. All of the projecting ducts are intentionally too long, and therefore stick up too high. I'll cut each to the correct length later. This was just to get the underfloor stuff fitted out. I also just stuck the blast gates over the pipe because COLD air escaped into the warmth of my man-cave.

DCP_00311.JPG

Here's the one for the bandsaw:

DCP_0032.JPG

And this is at the jointer.

DCP_0033.JPG

You can see the rectangular hole (can a hole be a rectangle? I guess so) that will be the floor sweep.

Here's the melamine half-lap box with the register boot epoxied in place. The clamp is holding the PVC collar to the sheet metal while the epoxy cures.

DCP_0027.JPG

In a thread hijack about rabbet planes I made some comments about how I screwed up the dimensions. Here's a front-on shot of the half-lap box.

DCP_00281.JPG

Remember, if you make a half-lap box, you need to make the sides 3 times the rabbet dimension.

Here's the assembly for the router station. There'll be a 6" duct into the side of the router table, and a 2.5" hose up to the fence area.

DCP_0030.JPG

And here's the plumbing for the PM66 and the 22-580 planer. I will have to choke down to 4" for the planer, and I may or may not expand the port on the PM66 to 6". As hard as it was to cut holes in my hardwood floor, drilling a big 6" hole in that saw is going to require some courage. Possibly the liquid kind. I'm on the fence about whether to do it, and think that I'll see what happens with the choked down plumbing and if that doesn't work well, we'll see.

DCP_0036.JPG

After I cut the rectangular opening (is that better?) for the floor sweep, I realized that I was too close to the perimeter wall and the sill plate was going to conflict with my fancy half-lap plumbing. So I took a break, ate breakfast, and continued planning. I wouln up cutting 4" off the depth of the half-lap box, and used some flex pipe to make up the vertical offset.

Here's the opening for the floor sweep, which will get a simple hinged cover as damper/blast gate.

DCP_0035.JPG

And here's a shot of the crawl space.

DCP_0034.JPG

The next step is to use my expensive acrylic tubing to make pass-through panels, then mount the above-floor plumbing, and then wire up the motor. I continue to think of different ways to activate the system. I'm presently thinking of a remote, combined with a magnetic proximity switch on the floor sweep, and either magnetic proximity on the blast gates, or perhaps a simple light switch controlling a low voltage (24vac) circuit that will relay up to 115 which will relay up to 230 to drive the motor. The jury, like Elvis, has left the building and has not reached a verdict on this.

The whole install is comprised of long sweep elbows, wyes and 45s. I will tell you, getting the correctl lengths and locations for the pipes, wyes, long sweeps and 45s was a challenge. At one time I had three measuring tapes and two laser lines going to determine where a critical wye had to be placed. As you can see, for most of the machinery, there will be no more than a foot or so of flex. The rest is solid D-2729.

Now, I am sure glad that's over. If y'all plan to do under-ducting, I'll be happy to provide information and advice, but I think I've crawled under and fitted pipe enough for one life. Perhpas it's time for :drunken_s :drunken_s.

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Hey Jim, that is quite an ambitious installation you've got going there. You are going to love it when you get through it and up and running. You will never be sorry that you went with ClearVue and you will be amazed at how good a job it does. Make sure that you include an overhead saw blade guard with dust collection. My shop is practically dust free since I completed the installation.

M

McRabbet

Great job so far, Jim!! I'm jealous that I cannot install mine yet because of my torn shoulder (rotator cuff surgery next week). But to address a few items, I'm planning to use a remote control switch available from CV or Ace Hardware for under $25. The 110V power can go to the coil on the 30 AMP relay that CV can provide to control the DC motor. I'm going a step further and using Alan Schaffter's Bin Sensor photocell output to control an "ice cube" relay that sits in the same control box as the 30 AMP relay. I'll feed the Ace Hdwe remote switch 110V power output through the normally closed DPDT contacts of the ice cube relay to the coil of the 30 AMP relay. The Red power signal from the photocell in the bin sensor goes back to the coil of the ice cube relay, opens the DPDT switch to Open and breaks the circuit to the 30 AMP relay, thus shutting down the cyclone when the bin is full. I'll use the 110 power fed through the other contacts to light up a flasher in my shop (my CV is being installed below my shop in 9' high crawl space).

One last comment -- be sure that you keep tools and small children away from the floor sweep opening or they'll disappear! Looking forward to more reports!

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
You are going to have a great DC system!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

The next step is to use my expensive acrylic tubing to make pass-through panels,

What are those?

I continue to think of different ways to activate the system. I'm presently thinking of a remote, combined with a magnetic proximity switch on the floor sweep, and either magnetic proximity on the blast gates, or perhaps a simple light switch controlling a low voltage (24vac) circuit that will relay up to 115 which will relay up to 230 to drive the motor.
Two momentary magnetic (or magnetic reed) switches should work fine on a floor sweep or blast gate, depending on your overall control circuit. If it is a low voltage 24V control with a latching relay, you can have a normally closed mag switch whose contacts momentarily open to break the latching circuit and turn off the DC when the hatch/gate is just slightly open (actually when the hatch/gate is closing- the switch contacts need to be closed when the hatch/gate is fully shut so you can turn on the DC from another location.) When you open the hatch/gate a little further you would close the contacts a second, normally open, switch which starts the system. The only negative using automatic switches in a latching circuit like this is that if the DC is already running when you open a second gate, you may momentarily shut down the DC, but will definitely shut it down when you close one.

You do not need two relays unless you will have another function like my high dust alarm that runs on 110V. You can get 220V 20-30 amp relays with 24v coils. I made a conscious decision to not have a wireless remote- I am always losing pencils, chisels, screw drivers, etc. etc. that were in plain sight just moments before, so I know I would always lose my remote. There is seldom a need to activate/deactivate the DC quickly. I installed low voltage (24V) start/stop button stations around my shop- at the farthest tool, I am only three steps away from a station.

Like Rob, I need to add a visual DC shut-down alert. I was planing some Walnut yesterday and the DC shut down (because of high dust) but I didn't notice until chips started spitting out of the planer.

As you can see, for most of the machinery, there will be no more than a foot or so of flex. The rest is solid D-2729.
Excellent!!!

Now, I am sure glad that's over. If y'all plan to do under-ducting, I'll be happy to provide information and advice, but I think I've crawled under and fitted pipe enough for one life.
Until you go back down to run control wires :lol::lol::lol::lol:

p.s. the reason I use a latching circuit- it is needed in a multi-control station, wired system so you can start and stop from any location.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Alan, the pass-through panels are constructed with a 10x10 rectangle of plywood (some of the WONDERFUL 1/4" birch ply I scored from Sawduster this afternoon...what a nice fellow he is) with a 6" hole centered, cut with my 6" hole saw on the drill press. Into this hole goes a 4" long piece of acrylic tubing which is 6.00000" OD, and fits inside the 2729. I epoxy the tubing on both sides of the panel, anchoring the acrylic tubing with ~<2" projecting on each side. I'll then cut lengths of 2729 to extend up from the long sweeps precisely flush with the floor, and slip the tubing/panel assembly in. I'll screw the plywood to the floor, covering the ugly square cuts I made. Then I'll have a 2" projection of acrylic tubing, which will mate with the 2729 to continue toward the dust ports on the machines. I'm also epoxying 3" angle braces onto the above the floor fittings, and will screw them into the panel ( I will probably put a backer board underneath to accept the screws holding the angle brace).

Now, about the wiring. As I drew this out, it seems that if I use a 24vac signal and run switch legs in PARALLEL, closing any switch will activate the DC. Opening the SAME switch will kill it. I fully understand that this will not be the typical 3-way or 4-way system, where any switch toggles the circuit.

I just don't move fast enough to go from jointer to planer to TS, leaving the DC running the whole time. I do acknowledge that were I fast enough it would be convenient to switch it on at the jointer and kill it at the TS, but the way I work, I'll fire it up at the jointer switch, joint, put on a rolling cart and head for the planer. There, I'll have to dawdle whilst I "mike" each board, select the thickest, set up the planer, and start. So, the DC can idle while I dawdle. Then it's over to the saw to rip and then back to the jointer to clean the freshly ripped edge. Even with my proposed arrangement, were I fast enough, I could leave it running and kill it back at the jointer, which is where I"ll end up.

I do intend to have a dustbin full shutoff circuit driving visible and audible alerts to the full condition. Besides, a snakes nest of wiring is always impressive and fun to design.

So here's my plan, at least for right now. I already have the 115-230V relay to switch the DC on and off. I'm running 4 conducter 10AWG to the shed. I'll tap off one leg to get an always on 115v supply. From that supply, there will be a normally closed relay 115v-115v that will switch the DC OFF when the bin full photocell closes. That closing will also drive the audible/visible alarm. Between the photocell toggled relay and the 115-230V relay I'll put in a 24-115 VAC relay that will close the circuit when I close a switch, any switch, in the shop, whether it's a reed switch at a gate or floor sweep, or a simple light switch adjacent to the machine. I am really leaning toward the blast gate activating scheme, as I am so absentminded I'll switch on the DC with the gate closed. I would also switch if off and leave the gate open. So making everything coordinate with the gates works for my advancing dementia and CRS syndrome.

And yes, I am certainly open to better/other thoughts and ideas.

PS: running wire is a whole lot easier than pipefitting on your back.

M

McRabbet

Jim,

I'm not sure if you read any of the threads on the ClearVue Cyclone forums, but a recent one addressed the question of Turning Cyclone on and off -- if it is too often, the motor can overheat. In talking to Ed Morgano during our visit there last October, he suggested to leave it up and running while you are using any of your machines versus shutting it off as you travel from one to the next...

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Jim, I see you have had the same quandary as I- to automate, not to automate, remote switch in your pocket, switches on the walls, switches on the blast gates, manually operated blast gates, machine activated blast gates, manually activated DC, machine activated DC, etc., etc., etc. They all have some drawback.

My ideal system would cost more than I care to spend but would include machine activated blast gates- if a machine is on, its blast gate would be open- it would allow more than one blast gate to be open at a time. The DC blower would also be activated by any machine (or the blast gate in the case of a floor sweep or vac connection) but would have a time delay shut down, so if I am going from machine to machine, the blast gates would open and close as needed, but the DC would stay on for an adjustable, preset amount of time. The DC part is the easiest, the blast gate part, though not really difficult, would be expensive. It is something I plan to experiment with someday. At a minimum it would need a 110/220V solenoid or electro-mechanical-pneumatic actuator mounted on each tool's blast gate and powered/activated by the tool. The actuator would need to be strong enough to open the blast gate through a mechanical linkage- the throw of a typical solenoid is only a fraction of that required to open a 6" blast gate- plus I would rig the blast gates so they would close via spring tension.

One problem with parallel wired "on" switches- when you are ready to turn your DC off, you will need to see or remember which switch(es) was (were) left on. If you decide to go with an "on and off from any location" setup- it only takes three wires. The momentary switches (buttons) can be wired in a daisy-chain or branch circuit; the switches do not need individual "home-run" wiring. Two wires become part of the latching/stop circuit (all N.C. stop switches are wired in series), that carries power to the relay and keeps it energized once the contacts have been closed ("started"). The third wire is the start wire- carries power supplied by the latching circuit via any N.O. momentary contact (start) switch to temporarily close the relay. If you decide to go this way I can help with a simple schematic - easier to understand than my descriptions. :lol::lol::lol:

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
If you don't like muddling through a confusing question about electrical relays, move on and look at some of the wonderful wood art that's recently been posted. If you like mucking around with electrical gadgets, read on.

I need help of an electrical sort. Taking into consideration the concern of Rob about too many starts and stops, I've come to the conclusion that my system would benefit from a forced delay on shutdown. My research indicates that a delay on release relay would do what I want. This relay has an adjustable timer circuit that causes the circuit to remain closed for a set time after power is lost because it's switched off.

Here's a good explanation of how these relays work:
http://factorymation.info/relays/TDR-SERIES.pdf

I need somebody to put a second pair of eyes on the off delay wiring diagram at the bottom of page 5-25. I think that poles 2 and 10 are wired always hot. One has the black wire and one has the white wire. (We're thinking 125v everywhere here). This is a DPDT switch. I'm lost as to where/how the switching takes place. Does the position as shown have poles 11 and 8 making a closed circuit, as well as poles 1 and 4? And does the toggle condition have pole 11 contact pole 9 and pole 1 contact pole 3?

Do 2 and 10 simply provide the current to run the relay, and do not transfer anything to any other pole?

Assuming everything is 125 volts, do you have to jumper 1 to 2 and 10 to 11 to pass the current to the other poles?

Can you tell from the info provided if the trigger signal switch is a dry contact switch (no current) or a power trigger? Since they called it a control switch, is it fair to assume it is dry (no current)? If so, couldn't I use one pole of the 24vac-115VAC DPDT relay to start the timing? That is, when the switch in the shop was turned off, the first relay in line would toggle condition, opening the hot side of the 120v line with one set of poles, and closing the trigger switch with the other set of poles?

Will the millisecond delay between closing and opening do harm to the motor?

Alan, this would be between the switching relay (latching or simple, I've not decided which yet) and the big 125-240v relay I have already purchased. Since I've already paid for the 125-240 unit, seems easier to put in a 24-125vac relay to control the shop switching.

Thanks for muddling through.

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I need somebody to put a second pair of eyes on the off delay wiring diagram at the bottom of page 5-25. I think that poles 2 and 10 are wired always hot. One has the black wire and one has the white wire. (We're thinking 125v everywhere here). This is a DPDT switch. I'm lost as to where/how the switching takes place. Does the position as shown have poles 11 and 8 making a closed circuit, as well as poles 1 and 4? And does the toggle condition have pole 11 contact pole 9 and pole 1 contact pole 3?

Do 2 and 10 simply provide the current to run the relay, and do not transfer anything to any other pole?

Assuming everything is 125 volts, do you have to jumper 1 to 2 and 10 to 11 to pass the current to the other poles?

Can you tell from the info provided if the trigger signal switch is a dry contact switch (no current) or a power trigger? Since they called it a control switch, is it fair to assume it is dry (no current)? If so, couldn't I use one pole of the 24vac-115VAC DPDT relay to start the timing? That is, when the switch in the shop was turned off, the first relay in line would toggle condition, opening the hot side of the 120v line with one set of poles, and closing the trigger switch with the other set of poles?

Will the millisecond delay between closing and opening do harm to the motor?

Alan, this would be between the switching relay (latching or simple, I've not decided which yet) and the big 125-240v relay I have already purchased. Since I've already paid for the 125-240 unit, seems easier to put in a 24-125vac relay to control the shop switching.

Thanks for muddling through.

Wow- a lot to digest here. There are diagrams for four separate relay models here: two with octal pin bases and two with blade bases. The switch contacts (pin numbers) are different for each one. All four have two sets of double throw contacts, making each one a DPDT switch. Each relay has two sets of NO and NC contacts so can be wired to make or break two circuits. The input(s) to the switches (hot) leads are: SOXP- 1 & 8, SRXP- 1 & 11, SOXB- 7 & 9, SRXB- 7 & 9.

As far as operating current pins and voltage (to operate the relay/delay circuitry) for the Off Delay relays-

SRXP- 2 & 10 and SRXB- A & B . Both of which are available in 24 VAC/VDC, 120 VAC/VDC, or 240VAC models.

These OFF Delay relays each require an external dry contact open/closed "trigger" switch. No power is required to this trigger. These trigger the relay action- cause the relay to be energized when closed and when open (1) start the delay cycle (selectable time) and then (2) de-energize the relay. This would be your on/off for the system. You would only need to put another relay in front of this if you are controlling your system with a wireless remote that has a signal voltage or if you want to have a system with multiple "ON at any location" and "OFF at any location" push buttons (latching circuit).

Since the contact ratings of these delay relays are not sufficient to power your DC directly you will still need a contactor with contacts rated for your blower (20 A or 30A).

You would wire 12V, 24V or 110V (for a contactor with 12V, 24V or 110V coil) to one or two of the switched delay relay switched contacts (you don't need to switch the neutral although it won't hurt) or 220V (for a contactor with 220V coil), two HOT leads, to both sets of delay relay switched contacts. The output(s) to run the main contactor is/are taken from the NO (normally open) delay relay contact(s).

Send me a PM if you need clarification or more info. We can select a specific relay and I can draw you a labeled schematic

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Okay, I've been sorta busy this week as I could find time. This first shot shows the transition plates I made. That's 1/4" russian birch (thanks again, Sawduster) with 6" acrylic tubing epoxied in place.

DCP_0039.JPG

The tubing is a loose slip fit into the S&D 2729, but through the miracle of silicone caulking, it gets pretty airtight. To the left you can see the trap door for the floor sweep. I may paint this white, I may play around trying to match the floor stain, or I may leave it just exactly as is. I'm tired right now.

Here's the router station:

DCP_0040.JPG

That's 6" with a gate leading into the side of the station, and a choked down 6" ---> 4" ---> 2.5" hose leading to the fence port. I found a cute little 2.5" plastic gate at Woodcraft and put that in line. It's attached to the wall a bit above table height.

Here's the jointer connection:

DCP_0041.JPG

That's my homemade 6" port, painted (naturally) PM Gold, which replaced the factory 4" port. The corner braces are epoxied to the fitting and screwed into the floor (at each station).

And here's the plumbing nightmare under the outfeed table:

DCP_0042.JPG

Yes, I cheated and choked down the line into the saw. The factory port is 4", and as I've said before, I just don't have what it takes to drill a 6" hole in the cabinet. At least, not right now.

Although this picture shows a 45° leading to the 22-580 planer, the up-angle conflicted with the outfeed table, so I replaced it with a 90° long sweep. That will be 4" plastic to the 22-580, since that's what the optional factory dust port is. We'll see how this works out. Making a 6" port for this planer would be a serious challege.

Yet to be done is to manufacture a plywood plenum to scavenge dust from the big Rikon bandsaw. It has 2 factory ports, each 4". I purchased a 4" wye as part of the original plan, but decided to make the plenum with a 6" exhaust port straight into the ductwork and bring two separate 4" ports and lines out of the plenum to the machine's ports. By using a plenum and two ducts, the square footage of duct area remains close. The 6" duct has 9pi sq. in. and the two 4" ports have 2 X 4 X pi, or 8pi sq. in. Had I used the wye, there would have only been 4pi area available. I'll work on the plenum tomorrow.

AlanILW and McRabbet and I are brainstorming a control circuit system for cyclones (and dust collection in general). Rob is a master at drawing up electrical schematics, and I'll bet that when we're done, he'll have it in the download library. Check out his thread here: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12691

Don't forget that all my leftover DC stuff will be available in a "giving forward" gesture for the next cyclone-head that isn't so rich as to be able to afford that fancy metal stuff from Greensboro. Yes, DouglasRobinson, I'm picking at you!

Till next time...

M

McRabbet

<perform dustless snip>
AlanILW and McRabbet and I are brainstorming a control circuit system for cyclones (and dust collection in general). Rob is a master at drawing up electrical schematics, and I'll bet that when we're done, he'll have it in the download library. Check out his thread here: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12691

Don't forget that all my leftover DC stuff will be available in a "giving forward" gesture for the next cyclone-head that isn't so rich as to be able to afford that fancy metal stuff from Greensboro. Yes, DouglasRobinson, I'm picking at you!

Till next time...
Nice job so far with your spaghetti runs, Jim! It will work very well, I'm sure!:notworthy:

And as for your comment in Red above,:eusa_liar it's about the only thing this old cripple can do these days -- sit in from of the monitor and draw up a simple schematic:eusa_whis! Everyone should know that AlanILW is the real braintrust here:eusa_clap, not me! And yes, you're right, it will end up with a full write-up in the Download Library, but that's a ways off.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Houston -- we have ignition

At 1117 EST I plugged it in. Gadzooks! Cowabonga! Holy stuff, Batman!

Just to make sure everything worked, I wired a standard plug to the contactor and plugged into an extension cord. Sheesh! Jiminy Cricket!

I'll tell ya what... building the ancillary closet outside first makes a lot of sense, cause if this Force 5 tornado was in the shop, I'd be making plans to move it outside. You can hear the roar inside from the air passing through the jointer. Excuse the pun, but WHAT A RUSH.

The recommendation to keep small animals, children and tools away from the floor sweep was dead on. I did find a squirrel tail in the crawl space when I ran the AWG10 underneath, so I guess cats can catch squirrels. They miss a lot, though. (The cats, not the squirrels)

After I help Dan with his walnut this afternoon, I think I might take a nap. :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Re: Houston -- we have ignition

Hooray! :icon_thum Glad to hear you got that super sucker going! :yes:Just so you'll know, I could not hear it :elvis:up here in Hendersonville, but I'm about 230 miles away, so that's not a real surprise! After your nap, go suck some dust, but I'd suggest you get to work on the controls for the bin sensor and a remote now that you've got my revised schematic.

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I think Washington is a little closer to Raleigh now. We definitely had some strong winds today- now I know why!!!!

Jim, Rob- see my comment in the other thread, about moving the switch on the candelabra light.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Re: Houston -- we have ignition

Excellent! So, how much have you spent on pipe and fittings now?

Have you got all the delay relays and such in or is that still a work in progress?

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Travis,

The ClearVue package was $995 delivered.
I spent $522 with McMaster on fittings (this included that $2/inch tube, and I'm glad it did it that way).
$208 at Smith Turf for the S&D pipe.
About $85 on flex pipe and clamps.
$40 for the fiber dust bin.

Now, I've got 30lf of 6" pipe, about 5' of 4" pipe, three 45°s, one long sweep, a 4" wye and several 6-4" reducers to give forward to the next NCWWer to install a big cyclone. And some short lengths of 2.5" flex.

I don't have all the parts yet for the electronics setup, as of tonight I'm planning to go with reed switches (mag prox) on each blast gate, tempered by a delay circuit, and a remote for just in case. AlanILW and RobMcRabbet and I continue to furiously discuss the pros/cons of various circuits.

Thanks again to you and FredP for your help mounting the beast, and to GatorGeorge for his brainstorming and sound advice to cut square holes. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. To me, it looks good and works great!

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Looks like you have done a really nice job on all of that Jim. I am saving all the pictures so I can use yours as a model on mine in the future.

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Well, it's almost done. Still have to wire in a reset switch that's on order, and wire up the strobe/siren.

Here's the filter assembly

DCP_00511.JPG

I made a simple box from 2x4s and attached some Sawduster Russian birch plywood to the top and bottom. On the bottom is a scrap piece of 6" D2729 duct and the one leftover blastgate that came from Mr. Morgano. The legs are ripped 2X with 1/2" nuts epoxied in the bottom, and 1/2" bolts to serve as adjusters as well as to snug the top of the filters to the exhaust port. By opening the blast gate, I can let the air blow out instead of through the filters, extending the filter life during pleasant weather.

Here's the top of the fiberboard drum. You can see the lamp with its flashlight reflector hood, and to the right is the photocell/photoeye. Yes, I put a trailer connector in line so if I need to remove the lid for any reason I did not have to deal with cutting and resoldering wires.

DCP_0052.JPG

Here's the wiring mess.

DCP_00531.JPG

I apologize for the spaghetti mess of wires. When McRabbet (Dr. Dust) posts his, you'll see how a true specialist makes pretty. The wall wart transformer to the left of the handy box provides 12VDC to drive the strobe/siren. The receptacle on the right is just a convenience outlet, and the nuts extending from the right side of the handy box are the terminals for the switches inside.

And here's sorta the whole enchilada:

DCP_00541.JPG

It was a lot of work, and took quite a while, but I'm happy.

Much much thanks to FredP, Travis Porter, Gator, McRabbet and AlanILW.

M

McRabbet

Bravo!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Now you can truly claim that much deserved

[banana]
YOU SUCK!!
[/banana]

Glad to have been a [distant] participant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS