Classified: How to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richlife

New User
Rich
I'm trying to purchase an item in Classifieds, indicated to Buy, and in a PM told the seller, Ed D. He's accepted the offer of $0.00 that was listed on the ad and the ad is now gone. We both understand that the price for the table saw listed in the add is $400. Is there some way I was to have paid as part of the agreement to Buy?

Rich

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
E-mail Ed and make arrangements to pay, cash on delivery or pickup is always appreciated, but other arrangements are common.

There is no mechanism within the site for payments.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
As Mike has kindly stated, NCWW only provides the Classifieds as a way to facilitate transactions between members. The actual transaction and the details of that transaction are exclusively between the buyer and seller, so the proper course of action after accepting a sale is to contact the seller to arrange the details regarding payment and transfer of property.

richlife

New User
Rich
Thanks, Mike and Ethan. Already resolved and I just got back on to let you know. Apparently the system does send and automated reply to "Inform me..." that I mistook for a needed action.

Ed and I are ok and will talk Tuesday.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS