Clamp Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
A customer of mine who happens to be a PR person at Irwin Tools just e-mailed me an order. She mentioned in the e-mail that they are having a clamp special at Sears that involves a set of (4) 6" QUICK-GRIP clamps for $14.99. I thought some of you might want to take advantage of the deal.
Rob

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Thanks Robert! It just so happens HOME DEPOT is selling these 4-packs for $10!! I picked some up yesterday...

RayH

New User
Ray
WOW!!! Wish I lived where you guys do. Both BORG and Sears here want $19.95 for them:icon_scra

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
A customer of mine who happens to be a PR person at Irwin Tools just e-mailed me an order. She mentioned in the e-mail that they are having a clamp special at Sears that involves a set of (4) 6" QUICK-GRIP clamps for $14.99. I thought some of you might want to take advantage of the deal.
Rob

WOW!!??!!

I just paid $19.95 for the four clamps here in the Cary/Sears, last week!???:BangHead::BangHead:

I thought that $19.95 was pretty good!:kamahlitu

Great catch!

Wayne

BobN

New User
Bob
WOW!!??!!

I just paid $19.95 for the four clamps here in the Cary/Sears, last week!???:BangHead::BangHead:

I thought that $19.95 was pretty good!:kamahlitu

Great catch!

Wayne

The clamps are on sale for 14.99 in all Sears stores in the Triangle area, this includes Cary, Raleigh, Durham. The sale started this week. (Wed. I believe but not sure.) I'll check tomorrow and see how long the sale last and will post.

Bob

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
The clamps are on sale for 14.99 in all Sears stores in the Triangle area, this includes Cary, Raleigh, Durham. The sale started this week. (Wed. I believe but not sure.) I'll check tomorrow and see how long the sale last and will post.

Bob

Thanks Bobby!!!!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

I may revisit, just to add to the collection!!!

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
The $10 deal was at the HD in South Hill, Va. Don't know if any other big oranges offer the same...good luck!

RayH

New User
Ray
Robert,

Thanks for the head's up on the clamps. Local Sears just hadn't gotten around to changing the "SALE" sign on the display:realmad:. Seems to happen a lot lately at my local store since the K-Mart affiliation.

Marlin

New User
Marlin
I went to the HD at Woodbridge VA and they were still ringing up at $19.97. The HD in Springfield VA did not have them out yet.

BobN

New User
Bob
The clamps are on sale at Sears for 14.99 until the your Sears store runs out of them. Once the your local runs out you won't be able to get a rain check and they can't order them for you as it is a special item that they don't normally carry. As of 6 PM today the Cary store had 14 sets.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS