CL: Shared Shop Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Woodshop Tools, Workshop, Cabinet - $775 (Ballantyne Area)

Reply to:sale-6ghdb-1183261977@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-22, 7:23AM EDT

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/1183261977.html

I currently have a state of the art woodshop, workshop, cabinet shop fully furnished with all the tools necessary to build custom cabinets, bookcases, or whatever else you need. The space is sectioned in two areas which total about 2000 sq feet. Due to the economy I'm looking to share this space with another professional. We have a fully furnished spray room, not to mention our own very large CNC robotic routing cutting system to cut out pieces and parts at around 400 inches per minute.

Rent would be $775 + 1/2 of utilities and you must carry your own liability insurance (which typically runs about $900 for the year) and sign a waiver relieving us of any liability for potential injuries... Your utility portion would be about $75 in the summer / fall each month and up to $150 during some of the colder months.

The shop HAS both Heat and AC.

You must provide character references and I may require a background check as well... I can explain more by phone.

Steve
704-975-6251 (cell)

table saw, jointer, planer, CNC cutter, woodcraft sander, dowel machine, drill press, sander, router

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1183261977

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS