Cheap Makita stuff from HDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Oh Jimminy Christmas... I think we need a new staff position here. Let's hire someone to sit and stare that a couple of websites all day... we can give them some instructins and a credit card. The only requirement for the job would be that they type really really fast

Ray

thrytis

New User
Eric
Email received at 12:04PM
Both items sold out as of 1:20PM

You had to read the description carefully. The saw said that it would be in stock at 2:00. They were out of stock up until 2:00. They're still showing up as now (4:45). I don't know about the driver/drill kit, but it is out of stock now.

By the way, if you really want an item on special from HDT, keep checking back. I was able to pick up the driver/drill kit a couple of weeks after the sale email went out. It had been out of stock, but one day it showed up in stock when i checked. They must have an order canceled or found another one.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Oh Jimminy Christmas... I think we need a new staff position here. Let's hire someone to sit and stare that a couple of websites all day... we can give them some instructins and a credit card. The only requirement for the job would be that they type really really fast

Ray
Ray sounds like a great idea. You pay the salary for the first month and we'll re-imburse you:rolf: :rolf:

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Man I have been trying to get those router bits for ever! everytime they offer them and I check they are sold out. And I have been waiting for the bessey's on amazone to come up on sales agian. I seem to never win. Ohh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS