Chat software status

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
After several delays, I think the chat software may finally be working. You should see the blue message icon in the lower right of your browser window.

1681703021510.png

The number 3 in this instance indicates 3 members are online. You should be able to click on one of the names to initiate a chat.

If you do not see the blue icon, scroll to the very bottom of your browser window and confirm the style is set to 'NCWW Style'.

1681703342349.png

If it says Default Style, hover your mouse over 'Default Style' and click on it. Then select NCWW Style. The icon should appear for you when the screen refreshes.
1681703439108.png

There is currently 1 Chat Room defined, 'General'. This will be used for the Sunday morning chats.

Clicking on General will open a smaller window, but clicking the down arrow will open the available options. Click 'Pop out Chat Room' will open as a new, resizable browser window.

1681704057555.png

Click on the highlighted icons to show who is online, and who is in the chat room.

1681704238074.png

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
Glad the issue is resolved. Missed the Sunday morning chats. I appreciate you efforts to resolve the issue.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Neal. Some heavy lifting to get this far for sure.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Kudos to you Neal - as Gene mentioned, this took more work that I thought it should have and if it works as advertised a MUCH better tool! Thank you for this AND all of what you are doing in the background to enhance (and simply maintain) our NCWW experience!!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS