Changes redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm still in the process. First, if you look at the "welcome Block", the one with your avatar, you'll see that there is now a section on "Contact Info". Look at it, if you haven't changed some of the fields properly, then you'll know you didn't read the description of the fields in your profile. Try Again. Remember, that phone number is optional.

Also the one field that almost everyone has not changed is the field that used to be called Name and now is called First/Nickname. The idea is that you would but in the name people would use if they were your friends and you were talking in person.

If DaveO and I were talking in person, I would never address him as DaveO, but rather Dave. Not Fred P but Fred. Look at one of your posts and see what is showing up under name.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
If DaveO and I were talking in person, I would never address him as DaveO, but rather Dave.

Well that's because you are a special friend. Actually I'm called DaveO more than you would expect. I work in an office with another Dave, so that is how I am differentiated. A lot of folks call me Dan also :roll::roll::BangHead:

But your point has been well made :icon_thum

Dave:)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
You would not believe what they call me!:gar-La; PS. it aint dave.:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS