Changes, Photo Gallery, vBulletin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have decided to go with PhotoPost as our new Gallery. We will make the change when we do the big software update to vbulletin 3.6.

When will that happen? Not sure, soon I hope. I am waiting for vbulletin 3.6 to go through its release cycle. It appears close. Why am I changing to 3.6 when things are going so well with our current release 3.5.2, good question. But if I don't, I lose formal support from Jelsoft, the author. There are other reason too, but they won't mean much to most of you, so I'll skip them.

Watch this thread for details. When the change is made, the site will be down for several days.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Thanks Steve, for all you do to provide a great site for us:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I'll probably have withdrawal pains while the site is down, but I understand it's necessary. Keep up the great work!
Thanks again,

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Thanks Steve for your commitment and dedication to the members and this site.:eusa_clap :icon_thum

dozer

Mike
What the site will be down for a couple of days 8-O Man What will I do to occupy my time? I might actually have to make something other than a pen! Don't tell my wife or she might even make me sit and hold a conversation with her :eusa_doh:

timsparents

New User
Roger Goldman
Dear Steve -
I am new to the site as of this week, but I have deduced that you are behind much of what goes on here, maybe even been the or an originator. I'd be curious about your part in developing the site, if you have the time. Anyway, I want to thank you for a beautifully organized and comprehensive site, and all the work you obviously put into this great tool for those of us who derive such great joy and satisfaction from working with wood.
Sincerely - Roger

DavidF

New User
David
timsparents said:
Dear Steve -
I am new to the site as of this week, but I have deduced that you are behind much of what goes on here, maybe even been the or an originator. I'd be curious about your part in developing the site, if you have the time. Anyway, I want to thank you for a beautifully organized and comprehensive site, and all the work you obviously put into this great tool for those of us who derive such great joy and satisfaction from working with wood.
Sincerely - Roger

Steve is THE MAN when it comes to this site; aided and abetted by a willing crew of elves who beaver away in the background:eusa_clap

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
timsparents said:
Dear Steve -
Sincerely - Roger
Roger, thank you. I forget sometimes that the people who were not here in the first few months may not have any idea why the site is the way it is. While I'm a bit busy right now (feel a nap coming on:lol: ), I will try to post something in the next few days. In fact, I'll post it on the "Who We Are" forum. Sort of a belated introduction.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Steve,

While any change, like the chanve of photo albums, has a certain amount of trauma to it, we only have to remember that we are taking a step forward. I look forward to the new systems and the benefits they bring.

Thank you for all you do here.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS