cedar armoire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
A couple weeks ago I found someone's personal web site with the story of the restoration of a cedar armoire complete with pictures. Apparently this piece of furniture had bounced around the family for a while before he finished it. I am interested in locating this site again because this piece is a twin of one I will be refinishing. If anyone has any recollection of this article let me know unfortunately I did not bookmark it :eusa_doh:Thanks

J

jeff...

A couple weeks ago I found someone's personal web site with the story of the restoration of a cedar armoire complete with pictures. Apparently this piece of furniture had bounced around the family for a while before he finished it. I am interested in locating this site again because this piece is a twin of one I will be refinishing. If anyone has any recollection of this article let me know unfortunately I did not bookmark it :eusa_doh:Thanks

If your using windoze and internet extorter - take a look at your profile through the file mangler there are two hidden folders that contains all the sites and things you did on your computer (History and Recent) for the last 30 days, that is if you didn't muck with the default setting.

%systemdrive%\documents and settings\%username%\Recent
%systemdrive%\documents and settings\%username%\Local Settings\History

Why windoze and IE does this I don't know, but comes in handy when your checking up on the kids and your letting "the man" know what sites you frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS