Casters 50% off at Peachtree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the same email from Peachtree but found that Amazon has the exact same four-caster set, not on sale, for only a $1 more but you save $7 with Amazon because they offer free shipping with Amazon prime.

http://www.amazon.com/Steelex-D2604-3-Inch-220-Pound-Polyurethane/dp/B0000DD1EA/ref=lh_ni_t

just for clarification they offer free shipping when you buy $25+ dollars of other merchandise from amazon that also qualifies for free shipping

Amazon prime is another service that upgrades your shipping for free and gives you other benefits buts costs you $70 per year I think

not picking just clarifying for others here

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I got the Peach Tree email too.

After going to their site I was surprised at how good a deal they are for a pack of four. Does anyone know for certain that these are ball bearing wheels? I would hope they do if they support 220 lb. ea.

I don't know how they compare, but I bought similar looking wheels from Hartville Tool for $11 EACH for 3" fixed wheels and $17 for a 4" swivel caster wheel w/brake. The only difference I can see is that the 4" Hartville wheels are rated for 275 lbs. ea. and all sizes appear to have heavier frames and dust caps on the bearings.

I used Hartville wheels on all my shop-made mobile bases, and they work great. Unfortunately, Hartville has redone their website and doesn't have photos of these casters on it yet. Hartville used to give a WW forum discount to a few of the forums (Woodnet?).

P5070066.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS