Can't Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Tried several posts but NCWW page stops responding when I push button to send. Tried contacting help desk but got same thing. When I click "recover the page" I can get back in but my message is gone. Start over...same result. Frustrated.

Can someone suggest a solution? Don't know if it's my computer or on NCWW end.

Help.

Ray

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Tell us the browser you are using. The fact that you can post this post is confusing. I would try to clear history, cache, etc. You may also try the go advanced tab. I think it is probably on your end. Can you post back to this message?

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Ray,

You do not say which browser you are using, but while the post I'll be pointing you towards is written for Internet Explorer, it is also applicable for many other web browsers.

Please read my post in this thread. Your issue is almost certainly related to a misbehaving browser add-on/plugin as well.

Your first action should be to update your various add-ons to see if that clears your problem first -- especially your Flash/Shockwave add-on -- and if you still have issues then it is time to begin disabling add-ons one at a time to find out which is the culprit.

Just an FYI, if you end up disabling Adobe Flash (the most common culprit as of late) to clear up your crashes, you will be forced to use a more primitive upload mechanism when uploading photos to the Gallery until such time as your Flash installation is updated to more reliable release and then re-enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors