Cannot miss event Durham Jan 27 signup here

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
JNCarr (Joe) is creating an enormous intarsia project. He is building this in sections to be later assembled at his church, each section is thousands of pieces.
Joe will show us his process and progress so far. He will host a group in the morning and another in the afternoon and hopefully both groups can meet for lunch.

Group size is limited to 6
The AM group will meet at Joe's at 10:30
The PM group will meet at Joe's at 1:00
Lunch for all at Nantucket Grill in SE Durham

Signup here
AM group
1. Donn
2. Adele
3. Mike
4. Charlie
5. Richard
6. Phil

PM group
1. Rich
2. Marnie
3. Berta
4. Chuck
5. Bobby
6. Jean
7. Dirk
8. Margo

Last edited:

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
JNCarr (Joe) is creating an enormous intarsia project. He is building this in sections to be later assembled at his church, each section is thousands of pieces.
Joe will show us his process and progress so far. He will host a group in the morning and another in the afternoon and hopefully both groups can meet for lunch.

Group size is limited to 6
The AM group will meet at Joe's at 10:30
The PM group will meet at Joe's at 1:00
Lunch for all at Nantucket Grill in SE Durham

Signup here
AM group

PM group
Phil, this is awesome....please reserve spots for Adele and me in the 10:30 time slot. Thank you and Joe!

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Please put Marnie and I down for the afternoon unless something opens up in the morning.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have sent a private message to all that re signed up
Please read the corrected lunch place message

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Well crap. I just found out that I may have Covid again. Don’t know yet. But was in contact with someone who tested positive.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I concur, Joe you are creating a beautiful piece on a large scale. So thank you for opening your doors and inviting us to see your work process and some of the results. I look forward to seeing the finished product. If you need a hand at the installation please feel free to reach out, I would be happy to help. Thank you to Phil for organizing this, it was truly a worthwhile endeavor.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks to Joe for making the time to show us his project. It is truly amazing the effort that is going into his project. And thanks to Phil for coordinating the whole day.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS