Camping equipment needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
I think we have a winner.......I have a family tent you are welcome to borrow. We got it a couple of years ago and have only used it a few times since so it is in pretty good shape. It is freestanding and sets up pretty easily. It has a floor but it is pretty thin. I used to have a tarp to go under it but I'll have to look for that. I think it is supposed to sleep 6-8 but that would have to be 8 midgets (no offense to midgets). Last time we used it we had an inflatable mattress for me and my wife and foam mattresses for the kids so it ought to be plenty big for your family (unless you are the Brady Bunch).

We've been meaning to go on an overnight camping trip (locally) with our kids so we might want to use it once before you go on your trip. I'll check with the boss and see when she wants to go........if she wants to go. She doesn't really like "roughing it" anymore especially if it is cold but we both know the kids would love to go again (provided we bring stuff for s'mores).

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Tom,
I've also got a tent that you can borrow. It's not free standing (relies on being staked down), but I've got the ultimate stakes to make that less of a hastle...8-10" landscaping spikes. It's a 3 room model, I'm 6' and I can almost stand up in it. It could easily hold 3 full size air mattresses. It's only been camped in once...one of the cooler things that we registered for at Target :)
I've also got a propane lantern, 2 burner stove, extra sets of pots and pans, sleeping bags, whatever. It's all my dedicated camping stuff and it's all set aside in rubbermaid containers.
Unfortunately, with me working all week and my wife working most weekends, we've not been able to go camping at all this season.
Just let me know and I can drop it off at the store. It give me an excuse to stop by and browse anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS