Call for Outreach volunteers - June 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Our next Outreach event w/ Wounded Warriors will be June 8 at The Woodworking Source in Mooresville, NC. Right now it looks like we will have 7 - 8 Warriors participating.

From NCWW we will need at least 6 volunteers (myself plus 5 more). So far, Raymond has signed up to volunteer. If you would like to volunteer for this session, please let us know here.

And as always, if you have any questions about the Outreach program, or what volunteers do at a session, please don't hesitate to ask them.

Thank You,

Bill

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
No problem, Scott. Hopefully we'll have enough volunteers from the central part of the state. I think we'll be fine.

Bill

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
I've already volunteered for the rest of the sessions but I will make it official again.
Greg

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Folks, this is great. Thank you to all who volunteer. Looks like we've got 5 so far, so we need just one more.

Thank You!

Bill

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
WOW Five signed up within five hours of the request - very impressive

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks everyone. Looks like we have six volunteers, but it probably wouldn't hurt to have one more as an "alternate". You never know when someone will have to drop out at the last minute. Life happens! :eusa_doh::wsmile:

Anyone else want to volunteer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors