cabinetmakers/woodworkertools for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

excavator701

New User
dave
all of these tools belonged to my late uncles estate!my brother and i are not woodworker so we are trying to find a good home for these tools.there is enough tools here for the woodworker or hobbiest to have a small shop.some of these tools included are_ rare delta milwaulkee 16'wood lathe,bandsaw,jointer,routers, routertable,planner,chisels,all different assort.of clamps just to much to list!!!! the whole shop is in storage,10000$worth of tools we are asking 5500$ everything is in excellent running cond.so if you want to come and look at what we got or want full list with pics,email travelin-matt@suddenlink.net or excavant701@coastalnet.com PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!!!! THANKS!!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dave, Thanks for posting that here. I am sure that you will find a lot of interest. Are you interested in selling everything as a package or would you be willing to sell individual pieces??
I doubt I could find the space but I sure would love to see a picture of the lathe. I've been coveting a lathe with a larger swing for a while. A little eye candy could help the temptation :icon_thum

Dave:)

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
I agree with DaveO. If you have a list with pics, I'd suggest you post them. It's hard to determine interest without seeing what is for sale.

excavator701

New User
dave
woodmaker thanks for inquireing on the tool currently my brother is still working on the list he should be done with that tonight so everybody that has inquired will get one and thanks again

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Thanks Roger. You may be right. My PM was actually a response to a PM I received from excavator71. I'll follow up in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors