Cabinet Design Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve W

New User
Steve
OK, I know that subjects similar to this have been discussed previously (I think I have read all of the relevant ones but correct me if I am wrong).

I am looking for software that will allow me to design kitchen cabinets and provide cutlists for the various parts. I have downloaded a trial of easycab V9.0 but that program seems to have some limitations (orientation of door panels, etc. unless I am just not getting it yet...)

I am looking for something that is free or cheap, so I know it's a tough row to hoe. I've seen websites for some of the pro stuff but if I'm gonna drop 3 grand on the software, I might as well have someone come in and do the job for me! :lol: This would make my wife happier.:-D

So, what say, y'all? Anything out there that fits the bill, or should I stick to pencil & paper. I have used autocad in the past.

Thanks,

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I am about to try e-Cabinet, my disk came in yesterday. not having much for design chops myself, I am interested in what it does, and whether I am smart enough to use it? :lol:

M

McRabbet

Pete -- I'd be curious to hear your opinion about this product -- IIRC, it is free, but they'd like you to have them cut/make your cabinets.

Rob

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I will have to get out the laptop to use it, it didn't like the amount of memory in my desktop. Requires 256, apparently not shared.:cry: But that's okay, I had been seriously considering adding some memory to my desktop

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I use the trial version of KCDw. I like it but don't have much to compare it with. I think it costs about $45 (full up is in the hundreds $). It won't let you print, but there is a workaround for that. :-D:-D:-D

SinkUpper-1.jpg

SinkUpper-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors