Box Elder Burl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hello NCWW's,

I got in contact with the schools landscaping service and they told me where they throw all the tree's they cut down and said I am welcome to as much firewood as I would like~! :rotflm:

Firewood I thought. :eusa_doh: :rotflm: They also said I could be there when the cut down the other two nice looking Box Elder Burl tree's and can have as much as I want. :banana:

What should I do with it all? :swoon:

You can see a little of the BURL coming through the middle.

Some Pinks/Reds in the wood

Any comments/Suggestion's are highly welcome

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I would like to have three to four medium sized blanks. For bowls and such. Name your price and shipping and I will send it to you.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I would like to have three to four medium sized blanks. For bowls and such. Name your price and shipping and I will send it to you.

Sounds good, Medium size? Like 3-4 12" x 12" x 5-1/2" priority box sized which is $14.95 shipping or smaller?
The 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" is $10.95. Or would you like me to fit smaller blanks into one of the larger boxes? Some the the blanks can be at leat 5-1/2" thick.

Priority prices link

Small Blanks 5-1/2" or smaller up to 5-1/2" thick $5
Medium blanks 6-1/2" to 8-1/2" square up to 5-1/2" thick $7.50
Large blanks 10" square and above up to 5-1/2" thick $10

And I will accept paypal or check

Thanks for the interest. :icon_thum
PS they will be chainsaw cut with a good amount of anchorseal.

Last edited:

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I'll take five of the large burls if you have them...

Sorry Robert,

I don't have that. I was out there all night cutting blanks. most are smaller.

I have enough to cover one 3 Large order so far.

When I cut the rest of the logs to Real Blank Sizes, not just half logs, I will take pictures of what I have with their sizes so that it will be a better process/picking for all.

Plus I do want to turn some of this myself.:gar-Bi
I also didn't think I would have this massive of a interest as I didn't have any interest in the Elm or Birch. :eusa_doh: Then again it is BURL. :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS