Bosch ROS $29.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Woodwerks has a variable speed 5 in. ROS on sale for $29.95 , normally sells for $164.00, looks like a good deal if you need a sander. I,m in 4 1, Bosch make some great power tools

b4man

New User
Barbara
:thumbs_upThanks for the head's up Tommy. I'm not familiar with Woodwerks. Is it on line or a store around the coast?:dontknow:

Barbara

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Hey Barbara, They are based out of Columbus, Ohio and sell a lot online check them out at www Woodwerks.com

tommyt654

New User
tommyt654
Here,s what I found out. I called to verify my purchase since I did it online at 5 a.m. this morning. I got mine but then an e-bayer from Fla. bought up the rest. He,s selling them for $49 including shipping. Still not a bad deal considering my shippoing cost was $10. So if you want one go to fleabay and search for Bosch 1295 and he,s on there. Sorry gang I tried but thats capitalism for ya.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Woodwerks has a variable speed 5 in. ROS on sale for $29.95 , normally sells for $164.00, looks like a good deal if you need a sander. I,m in 4 1, Bosch make some great power tools

Not sure where the price of $164.00 comes from. Did a little checking and found the new Bosch 5" VS ROS can be purchased for around $70.

Did find the ebay site and it is $49 no shipping. Still not a bad price but not the steal I first thought it to be.

The 6" Bosch does have a much higher price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS