BORG 10% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
If there is a major purchase for ya in the wings.... stopped by my local Home Depot today and found out there is a Customer Appreciation coupon (10% off) that will be good on most store purchases between 7/27 and 7/30. (Got mine at the CS desk.)

Between this and Tom's generous Woodcraft offer on 7/27, I will be very hard pressed to fight this dreadful disease!!!:BangHead:

FYI,

Wayne

chris99z71

New User
Chris
So what does one have to do to get this cupon? Is it 10% off of 1 item or entire purchase?
I may have some fluorescent lights in my future! I can stop training to be a mole in my workshop!
bulb1.gif

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
So what does one have to do to get this cupon? Is it 10% off of 1 item or entire purchase?

It is 10% off on a single receipt of in-store purchases. I just asked for one at the Customer Service desk. Store wide puchases up to a maximum of $2000.

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Thanks for the heads-up Wayne! I'l be requesting mine on my next visit.....maybe tomorrow!!!:eusa_danc
Take care,

fsdogwood

New User
Pinwu
Thanks for the heads up.
Saw it mentioned somewhere else, gotta stop by the
BORG.

You can take the coupon to Lowes, and they will honor
it, BTW.

Pinwu

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Thanks for the heads up Wayne. Its always nice to get discounts like this now and then. Now I just need to figure out what major purchase I need to make from there.:lol:

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors