Blade Sharpening??

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Anyone know of a good place to get Carbide blades sharpened in the Triangle??:eusa_thin

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I don't know if they are any good, but there are two places off Cornwallis Rd. about 1 mile either side of Hwy 42. That's all I got:-D

Dave:)

gator

George
Corporate Member
I use Raleigh Saw for blades and jointer and planer knives and have not been disappointed.

George

windknot

Scott
Senior User
Call Kevin at Raleigh Saw. Just got my 16" planer knives back from him and they are perfect. The price was very reasonable.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Ashcrofts or Raleigh Saw. Years ago Raleigh saw was a pita to deal with. Drop off a bunch of blades, get a ready date, go into pick them up, and have to wait. I think Woodcraft uses Raleigh Saw and Klingspor uses Ashcroft for their sharpening. Dynamic Saw (www.dynamicsaw.com) in Buffalo NY gets great reviews on other sites. First class postage on one blade is about $4.50 from here. This is cheaper than UPS. Be sure to buy insurance if using post offfice.

WILLOWBENT

New User
Update your profile with your name
There's A Place In Wilmington , Nc That's Resonable And Does A Fine Jod.\ Called Carolina Carbide They Do Have A Web Site Also If You Look It Up.
They Also Have Blades That Havent Been Picked Up That Are For Sale If You Know What Ur Looking For.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors