Big news!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Yesterday our lawyers received a letterfrom the IRS stating that our request for 501(c)(3) status has been granted!!!!!

We are non-profit!!!!:icon_cheers:eusa_danc:new_blowi

I will make an announcement to the membership ASAP!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Great news!
OK Tracy, get your CC processor connected before the donation drive starts......please!:gar-Bi

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
YES!!!!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
read
GOOD STUFF.
Doug, I think its time for a happy dance~
Thanks for all the hard work and hours on this, everyone! :icon_cheers

M

McRabbet

Great news -- I've already responded in the more public announcement thread, but Congratulations for all of your hard work.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Now that we have reached this wonderful milestone we need to think about how we will handle the matching grant paperwork. I know IBM uses a hard copy form that the employee fills part out and then sends to the Organization to complete. We need to get around this quickly.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Good points. I have made inquiries to our attorneys. Rob also reminded me, and I have asked what steps we have to take, regarding obtaining our NC exempt status so we do not have to pay sales tax. I am on it and will report as soon as I hear back.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Sorry to be getting here late. GREAT WORK Doug!!! I definitely wasn't expecting to log in and see this. What a wonderful surprise. :gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS