Biesemyer Fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjahr

New User
John Jahr
Just left Lowes in Hendersonville with a new Biesemyer fence. $80.00.

Tryed to get one there two weeks ago but they couldn't find the one there computers said they had. Drove to Bevard. They couldn't find the one their computer said the had.

Guess what? They still have one more for $80.00. Also a Delta Uni-Fence for $180.00.

Good luck

John

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
John, you now the guys are going to say you suck. And where is the picture. If you don't have a picture then it didn't happen. Like to have one myself but the Lowes in Roanoke Rapids would never have one. Happy for you though. Lorraine

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
John, you now the guys are going to say you suck. And where is the picture. If you don't have a picture then it didn't happen. Like to have one myself but the Lowes in Roanoke Rapids would never have one. Happy for you though. Lorraine
Actually, Loraine, the last time I had an inventory check run, Roanoke Rapids showed three in stock. Item # is 237671. Go to tool world/ hardware desk and have them check to see what is actually in stock. Ask on what date last one was sold. If three haven't been sold in the last sixty days, then they are most likely there. I had to walk round the store, looking up at top shelves for boxes. When I was in Mebane store, they showed two in stock, but I didn't see them. But I didn't spend alot of time looking when they told me they were still $200

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Big score! Just picked up a Biesemeyer fence system at Lowes in Wilmington off College Rd today for $80. They still have one more left if interested. The first search in the Tool Dept. computer showed they were out; walked the aisles and saw some up high, in the project grade lumber aisle. Gave them the number, 30 minutes later I was driving away with one. Jim

P.S. If you need their reference number off the box, PM me, I'll send it to you. JM

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Just called my folks in Wilm. and they are camping out for it :lol::lol::lol:
Thanks, Jim :icon_thum:icon_thum

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Dave,
Let me know if they give the IL's we can't find or don't have song and dance. Just call my cell, I think I gave it to ya, and I'll run in and grab it. Jim

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks Jim, will do. My MIL is known by her first name at that Lowes. That's the benefits of restoring a 200 year old house over the last 6 years, and being the gofer for my FIL :lol::lol:

Dave:)

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Good deal - It's up high, in the project grade lumber aisle on right above the finished pine wide boards -#237671 Biesemeyer Fence system - Jim

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks again Jim for the heads up. My wife and MIL found the fence very well hidden and snagged it. Now my BIL has a decent fence for his TS. He'll have fun carrying that on a plane back to Washington state :lol:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS