Best Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Have looked around for the Jet Clamps today. Can't find any on sale. Want 4 of the 24" er's for less than 50 bucks a piece. The link Jeff posted to International Tools comes up 404 not found.

LB75

George
Have looked around for the Jet Clamps today. Can't find any on sale. Want 4 of the 24" er's for less than 50 bucks a piece. The link Jeff posted to International Tools comes up 404 not found.

Acme Tools still had the 24" an hour ago. Had to add them to your shopping cart before they would deduct the 50%.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
I bought 6 of the 24" clamps at Klingspor in Hickory for $25 each, and 4 of the 40" for $32 apiece.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jettools.com will get you there also the Popular Woodworking site

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
For those considering a sliding compound miter saw, Home Depot has the excellent Bosch GCM12 on sale for $599. There are still three of them available in North Durham as of an hour ago. This is a very good price for a GREAT - like better than Festool capex-great - saw!

K

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Acme Tools still had the 24" an hour ago. Had to add them to your shopping cart before they would deduct the 50%.

Finally got them ordered from Acme. Would have liked to order them from Klingspor but could not even find them on their website. A trip across town on these busy shopping days is not my idea of fun.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
I have maybe 4 of the 24" Besseys and can't count the number of times I wished they were a little bit longer. if you were going to buy some, I would get the 31" and some 40" and maybe a 60" or two. i couldn't afford the really long ones, so i got pipe clamps to handle the over 48" clamping jobs.

Roy G

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Same price at Amazon, with Prime free shipping if the local stock is gone.

For those considering a sliding compound miter saw, Home Depot has the excellent Bosch GCM12 on sale for $599. There are still three of them available in North Durham as of an hour ago. This is a very good price for a GREAT - like better than Festool capex-great - saw!

K

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

That's because I bought them all :)

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the #### they please. --John Wayne

southpaw

New User
Will
I got a full size, carbide round turning tool from Rockler that usually sells for $99, for $49.99 and free shipping.

Bob Carreiro

New User
Bob
I've looked and looked and haven't seen anything so compelling that I had to pull the trigger. I guess there isn't anything I "need" to accomplish the things I do more efficiently than I do now... unless I'm the horse taken to water. Seriously, I haven't seen any low, low prices on any woodworking stuff! Kere's to looking!!!!!

nn4jw

New User
Jim
I really haven't seen much of anything on a deep discount anywhere. I did pick up pen kits on sale, but the discount was no more than you see several times a year on other sales. Possibly the 50% off Jet clamps qualify as a deep discount but after waiting months to never receive the ones I ordered last year I just didn't feel like making the effort.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
Carrying the clamps out of Klingspor felt a lot better than ordering them and wondering if they would show up!

Rick M

New User
Rick
I did snag one of the Microjigs for $39.99. Handed it to my daughter and told her to wrap it up, that it was her gift to me for Christmas. :D

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
Was able to procure a mirka Creos from acme tools for $50 off...not a huge discount % but $50 for something that I have never seen go on sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS