bessey's on sale again at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

As of 10:35 PM, the 60" clamps were back to $54.95 each, but the other two bargains are holding their prices.

Rob

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Good deal, thanks for keeping us posted on these deals. Cabinet door clamp kit ordered :icon_thum , will be a nice addition to the clamp rack I just built :eusa_danc .

DavidF

New User
David
I need half dozen 12" -and I have no money! anybody tried the HF clamps?
With other cheap clamps I have bought in the past I find that if I can select the clamps by rifling through the stack I can come up with ones that clamp nice and squarely

DaveO

New User
DaveO
DavidF said:
I need half dozen 12" -and I have no money! anybody tried the HF clamps?
With other cheap clamps I have bought in the past I find that if I can select the clamps by rifling through the stack I can come up with ones that clamp nice and squarely

If you are talking about the HF K-body knock-off they were advertising. Those will not be available at all. I went to lay hands on them (to see if they were typical HF quality or not) several times and couldn't find them. I finally asked and was shown a couple memos stating that they will not be sold. The rest of clamps that I have gotten at HF have been of very poor quality...even the F style, which is hard to mess up. I have not tried them but the pipe clamps look like they would be worth the price.
Dave:)

DavidF

New User
David
I found that woodworkers supply have some "joiners" clamps at 4.99 each for the 12" and their woodtek stuff seems ok, so I might go up there at the w/e and pick up a half dozen. Nobody seems to be able to match that price.

M

McRabbet

DavidF said:
I found that woodworkers supply have some "joiners" clamps at 4.99 each for the 12" and their woodtek stuff seems ok, so I might go up there at the w/e and pick up a half dozen. Nobody seems to be able to match that price.
David,
I believe you are referring to the green Woodtek "Affordable Joiners" clamps that are available in standard and heavy duty versions -- unlike most of the clamps that are displayed on the left side of the showroom, these are in the far corner from the entry door in one of the double-sided display racks. I have several of these and they have served me well for an economy price. Here is the web site entry.

Rob

DavidF

New User
David
McRabbet said:
David,
I believe you are referring to the green Woodtek "Affordable Joiners" clamps that are available in standard and heavy duty versions -- unlike most of the clamps that are displayed on the left side of the showroom, these are in the far corner from the entry door in one of the double-sided display racks. I have several of these and they have served me well for an economy price. Here is the web site entry.

Rob

Thanks Rob, they sound just the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors