Bessey K body clamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Saw the thread about the 40" clamps but I really need more of the shorter clamps. If anyone runs across a sale on these I would appreciate a PM.

The 40" are cheaper than the shorter ones right now. I could buy the 40" but for longer panels the added weight and difficulty in handling them is just a PITA.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Thanks Pete!!! Just one more reason why I love this site. I think Fathers day is coming up and for once I will have an answer to the question of what do I want:eusa_danc:eusa_danc.

Sully

New User
jay
Combined with coupon for $10 off $25 purchase at Lowes you can pick up 24" K-body's for $20+tax. :wink_smil That's what I've been doing lately.

On a related note, my local Lowes is all out of 24" Bessey's as of yesterday afternoon at approximately 3:15pm. :gar-Bi

J

PS: You can find the coupon here:
https://www.loweswinners.com/lifeTakesVisa/lowesVisaLanding.aspx

Although the promotion says you get $10 off when you use your VISA, there is actually NO restriction on type of payment. I've used them with cash, Visa, and Mastercard. There is nothing on the actual coupon that says you must use the visa.

LeeNC

New User
Lee
I just saw that Bessy is discontinuing the K Body and coming out with a new clamp with different dimensions. This information was posted on another site. It was also mentioned that Lee Valley had some info on the change. There may be an opportunity to pick some up on the cheap later. This should get interesting.

Edit: :slap: I just saw the other thread. :slap:

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Thanks for the help.

With the cost of gas I only save about $10, on 4 clamps, if I go to Lowes with the coupon. Not sure I want to waste an hour of time driving just to save $10.

Sully

New User
jay
Thanks for the help.

With the cost of gas I only save about $10, on 4 clamps, if I go to Lowes with the coupon. Not sure I want to waste an hour of time driving just to save $10.

Simple solution, buy more than 4 clamps. :rotflm:

Sully

New User
jay
Just to clarify you can save $10 on every clamp you buy, not just one. You do need multiple coupons though......

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Just to clarify you can save $10 on every clamp you buy, not just one. You do need multiple coupons though......

I am a little confused. The coupon says it can only be used one time. The Lowes web site will only allow you to have one coupon. It is easy to print several copies of the same coupon but they would all have the same bar code. Will the Lowes system allow the same bar code to be scaned multiple times.:dontknow:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Jay,
Thanks for the coupon link:icon_thum
Spending $25 at Lowes is not a problem :mrgreen:

Roger

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
So where does a person find all these coupons and great deals??? Mostly just, where do you find the coupons! Besides clicking on the link you give us?

Thanks,

Matthew & Rachel
Custom Home Audio
M&R Audio

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Please read my post above Roger's and help me out.

I am typing with one hand today. While I was in the emergency room yesterday you could have bought my whole shop for one bottle of 18 year single malt scotch. When I have my thoughts together I will follow with another post. It is not pretty.

Sully

New User
jay
You could, for example, use a different email address to receive extra coupons. The website will allow two different email addresses associated with the same physical address. If you have other email addresses and physical addresses (relatives, for example) you can get extra coupons.
J

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
You could, for example, use a different email address to receive extra coupons. The website will allow two different email addresses associated with the same physical address. If you have other email addresses and physical addresses (relatives, for example) you can get extra coupons.
J

Man you are one Smart Man....I still would like to know where you get these awesome offers, coupons, discounts from. Thanks so much for the tip about different addresses and email addresses. I have plenty since I am in the Military. And yahoo let yo make as many email addresses as you want for free. Now the thing is, will I have enough money by time I get all this discount coupons????:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Sincerely,

Matthew & Rachel
Custom Home Audio
M&R Audio

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I now have 9 coupons I can use...Whoooo Hoooo. Oh by the way do I need the whole page or can I just bring in the coupon only??? I also told my Dad about it and friends they are so happy.... JAY you sure do Deserve a Round of applause for that coupon you shared with us...It's 40% off...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS