Bessey clamp deal - Breaking news

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Re: Potential Bessey clamp deal - UPDATE

Bobby,

Add four 12" clamps for me -- I realize that leaves just one 12" clamp, but I can's see buying an odd one. Thanks.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member

Bobby,

Add four 12" clamps for me -- I realize that leaves just one 12" clamp, but I can's see buying an odd one. Thanks.

OK, Ive added 4 - 12" for you!

So here's the latest:

The 24" clamps are all spoken for. 1 of the 12" remains available.

I can get up to 35 of the 12" and I want 8 so up to 27 are available.

I can get up to 37 of the 24" and I want 7 so up to 30 are available

12" - 4 for mark E; 8 for zapdafish; 2 for bwat; 6 for Mike K; 2 for Bob N; 4 for Rob Payne; 1 available

24" - 8 for Rob Payne; 4 for Bigdog72; 2 for tenhote; 4 for bwat; 6 for meredj; 2 for Bob Long; 2 for Bob N; 0 available

This will be pretty much a break-even deal - I'll donate any "profit" to NCWoodworker.

bobby g

bwat

New User
Bill

Thanks for your efforts on this purchase:icon_thum

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Most have picked up their clamps and we're all pleased to have almost enough clamps. Actually for my most recent glue-up (shown below) I had 1 left! I can't understand it.

DSC003241.JPG

View image in gallery

And speaking of leftovers, I have 2 of the 24" clamp, just like those shown in the photo, for sale at $32 each. They are brand new.

bobby g

M

McRabbet

Many thanks to Bobby for this great purchase -- even though I didn't initially see a use for 12" clamps, I've alsready used two of the ones I picked up from him on Monday! I think I am very well set for clamps for the forseeable future (I now have two 50", eight 40", twelve 24" and four 12" K-body clamps). Plus I've got a bunch of good quality F-clamps and loads of quick clamps....

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS